XIM Community

B02 logitech g500 what ads and hip fire settings work best?  (Read 1573 times)

Offline xxJeremyhoodxx

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xXJeremyHoodXx
Ive been tinkering arund with my settings but i havnt found anything that feels just right yett? my hip is around 160 and my ads is around 40. what are you cod vets running on your xim edge? thanks!

Offline trevtastick

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: trevtastick
28 & 26. Mouse acceleration turned off and dpi set at 5600. Insane sensitivity in game.
PLEASE check your spelling, punctuation, and grammar before posting.  If it takes me 30mins to decipher what you're saying you're gonna have a bad time. Thanks :)
Benefits of working for a Fortune 500 Company... Fast Internet.

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • tuffrabit's Twitch.tv channel
  • Gamertag: TuFFrabit
Settings on the G500 (via Setpoint):

• Single DPI profile set to 4500
  • Report rate of 500
  • Angle Snapping off
  • Speed set to 1
  • Acceleration set to 0
  • Make sure you actually burn the profile to the mouse

In game look speed set to 10 (Insane).

I'm a medium sensitivity player.  XIM sensitivity set to 12 hip and 14 ads.

Offline trevtastick

• View Profile
You turn angle snapping off huh? I like it better on. Let's me spray in a straight line. Lol
PLEASE check your spelling, punctuation, and grammar before posting.  If it takes me 30mins to decipher what you're saying you're gonna have a bad time. Thanks :)

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • tuffrabit's Twitch.tv channel
  • Gamertag: TuFFrabit
I've played a bunch with it set both ways.  Right now I like it off.  Will probably change my mind again in a week or so.

Offline xxJeremyhoodxx

• View Profile
Thanks so Much!!! I wonder how fast do you set your mouse speed the setting is just above the mouse acceleration. You guys are beautiful! thanks for the help.

Offline trevtastick

• View Profile
Thanks so Much!!! I wonder how fast do you set your mouse speed the setting is just above the mouse acceleration. You guys are beautiful! thanks for the help.

Speed Setting: 1

I use the exact same settings as TuffRabbit ASIDE from running at 5600dpi and Angle Snapping Turned On.  You can search what Angle Snapping is, as I can't for the life of me remember where I saw a great video explaining it. Sorry.

Offline xxJeremyhoodxx

• View Profile
naa! im pleased, everyone at xim deserves a round of applause. The support ive been getting is what a customer dreams of. I'm greatful. thanks for all the advice

Admin