XIM Community

XIM Users in Cincinnati  (Read 938 times)

Offline Caswyn

• View Profile
XIM Users in Cincinnati
« on: 12:15 PM - 04/06/09 »
Hey all, I am on the verge of ordering all the parts to make my very own XIM for my P3 but I would really love to try it out before I buy it.

Is there anyone in the Cincinnati, Ohio area that has a XIM and would be willing to have me over to try it out?

I could bring you a case of your favorite frosty beverage in return.

Offline Caswyn

• View Profile
Re: XIM Users in Cincinnati
« Reply #1 on: 06:43 AM - 04/09/09 »
Well, I went ahead and ordered a XIM1, should have it Friday. Either I will be the first one in Cincinnati to buy one, or the people who do are anti-social.

That being said, if anyone lives in Cincinnati and wants to check out a XIM before they buy it, message me and I will try to accommodate you.

Offline LordRupertEverton

• A Loose Canon
    • View Profile
Re: XIM Users in Cincinnati
« Reply #2 on: 09:30 AM - 06/28/09 »
Hey, I'm from the cincinnati area. I know I'm a couple months late- I just discovered XIM and have a XIM2 on the way. Should be here next week, although I will be out of town until the following week. I have a 360 and a PS3. I wish I had seen your post before ordering, but I'm fairly confident I'll be satisfied- at least with the 360. I haven't seen any videos of XIM on PS3. I'm curious how well it peforms on Killzone 2, I like that game alot and would play the hell out of it if it weren't for the god-awful aiming. Anyway, how do you like your XIM?
never killed a man
GT: A Loose Canon