XIM Community

People who are buying CS:GO  (Read 3824 times)

Offline KnOck

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kn0cK NorriS
Re: People who are buying CS:GO
« Reply #15 on: 07:02 PM - 09/12/12 »
Yes, they are all broken.  I think we are playing an early beta build.  I think Valve is sitting on a patch full of fixes.  Maybe they are waiting on MS/XBL, maybe they are waiting on some internal process to complete, maybe I'm full of crap and CS:GO on Xbox will always be broken.

shrug
look mechs can be good on console games right.. valve put out a poor game if they fix it now ppl are gonna ask why they put uot a @#$% game and come to the conclusion money way before any "fix" is  out.. dead game.
looking past the look mechs.. the lag issues are retarded and lack of local/region search options are @#$%

Offline Winnnie

• MVP
  • The 'Pished' Brit
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 02:24 AM - 09/21/12 »
Im getting there.

I went double positive last night in a clan match.

It had me smiling!

Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie
UK TEAM XIM STREAMER.

Live on Mon//Weds//Fri//Sun
Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie

Offline TaCo

• View Profile
    • SaCalicious
  • Gamertag: ITFN TaCo
« Reply #17 on: 12:33 PM - 10/10/12 »
Hello!

Remember me? ...of course not.

I've been on that DayZ and other awesome PC games. I raged when I bought Tony Hawk HD for PC just to find out there is no multiplayer.

So... back to Xbox... I've played CS GO on PC and was pretty excited to see it on the Live Marketplace.

I cleaned the dust off of my XIM3 and rearranged everything to get my Gamestation Ximable.

What is this I hear about CS GO being crap? I played on PC and it is a silky smooth, is it a bad ST or is it the game itself?

Also... 

Gamertag: ITFN TaCo

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 04:11 PM - 10/10/12 »
its not the worst game, people had higher expectations and put a ton of effort into getting them to improve it. they were completely ignored
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline TTurtle

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: D E F T 87
« Reply #19 on: 10:44 AM - 10/24/12 »
Any XBOX 360  xim-ers want to add me to play this game online send me a message on XBL and mention that you are part of the xim community. Cheers

D E F T 87