XIM Community

yobo joy box ps2 to ps3 adaptor  (Read 1649 times)

Offline #47

• View Profile
yobo joy box ps2 to ps3 adaptor
« on: 05:10 PM - 04/03/09 »
does any one know were to order one of these adaptors i have looked every were online and every place i go to seems to take me back to amazon market place wich is fine but the one and only place that is selling these are out of stock .

if any one knows of a place were i can order one and will diliver to canada please let me know the adapotr im using now wont work with the new 2.7 update and i think i may be better of with an adaptor that does;t have anything to do with the GH games 

Offline richspsxparts

• View Profile
Re: yobo joy box ps2 to ps3 adaptor
« Reply #1 on: 10:43 AM - 04/28/09 »
Richs has the Yobo PS3 Joy Box BACK IN STOCK TODAY!  Price is $16.95 and shipping is FREE within the US and CANADA... International Shipping $4.95 more  Use coupon code SLOW during checkout until May 31 for 10% off.  Sorry we had it out of stock so long!

http://store.richspsxparts.com/pl3joyboxps2.html

does any one know were to order one of these adaptors i have looked every were online and every place i go to seems to take me back to amazon market place wich is fine but the one and only place that is selling these are out of stock .

if any one knows of a place were i can order one and will diliver to canada please let me know the adapotr im using now wont work with the new 2.7 update and i think i may be better of with an adaptor that does;t have anything to do with the GH games