XIM Community

Searching FOR BLACKOPS2 players - yes I am pro as $#!^  (Read 3430 times)

Offline FacialAbuse

• View Profile
Re: Re: Searching FOR BLACKOPS2 players - yes I am pro as $#!^
« Reply #15 on: 04:28 PM - 11/02/12 »
We've got around 15 active (everyday) players. Maybe around 20-25 others.
I love my PX5's. Better than astro a40s. They were worth every penny if you are a CoD player as i am.

They're wireless right? How's the battery life on those? I'm looking at a set and before I drop $250 I'd like some opinions.

Yeah theyre wireless and take 2 AA batteries. I purchased 4 rechargeable batteries so I would never run out lol, but on a full charge they last abour 30 hours.

Honestly, I love them. Like I said, I like them alot better than tritton ax720's aswell as astro a40s. I've been looking at reviews online and they said if you are a CoD player, you would want to go with the px5's over the astro a50's which are $50 more.

Definantly buy them, they're worth every penny. I dont know if you've met him, but zA_Offroad- uses them too and he loves them. I actually think i've got a total of 4 people in the clan using them.

Offline trevtastick

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: trevtastick
Re: Searching FOR BLACKOPS2 players - yes I am pro as $#!^
« Reply #16 on: 12:08 AM - 11/03/12 »
Sweet. I'll put them on my Christmas list... too myself. ;)

When I had an Xbox I used the Tritton Detonators. They were great though they weren't wireless.  Large drivers in them needed lots of juice... Batteries wouldn't hold up for long I suppose.
PLEASE check your spelling, punctuation, and grammar before posting.  If it takes me 30mins to decipher what you're saying you're gonna have a bad time. Thanks :)
Benefits of working for a Fortune 500 Company... Fast Internet.

Offline FacialAbuse

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 09:15 AM - 11/03/12 »
Yeah, whats sweet about the PX5s too is that you can download new presets off of the turtle beach website. So when blops 2 comes out, you can download specific presets to that game.

Offline Gnice4u

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: RicketyRaw
  • PSN ID: Rickety_Raw
« Reply #18 on: 01:18 AM - 11/10/12 »
I'm definitely looking for people to play BO2 with.  Not a beast by any means but not awful either.  Any chance I can play with you guys?
Love my XIM3, XIM Edge, and XIM4

Offline bdm214

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 01:36 AM - 11/10/12 »
sure just add me

Offline ajax_71

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: ajax_71
« Reply #20 on: 04:03 AM - 11/10/12 »
Also looking for EU BO2 player.
PS3 |  PS4 | XIM 4 |  ACER G276HLAbid | Pad | Steelseries 4HD | KB: G13 |  M:G502 | DPI:8400 |HZ:500 |

Offline THE-MARAVINGY

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: ApocalypticWesal
« Reply #21 on: 05:48 AM - 11/10/12 »
Yeah, whats sweet about the PX5s too is that you can download new presets off of the turtle beach website. So when blops 2 comes out, you can download specific presets to that game.

I got them to great headset batteries last for a good day an when I am having a break I just switch them off and i like the fact that if you don't want the mike on you can just unplug it from the headphones.
Although don't put the hub thingy anywhere near your router as I did I think the wireless emitions from the router interfear with the sound out put and I get a stutter in sound and breaks in sound.
Now its moved its all good so keep it away from anything thats emitting wireless signals other than that its good.

Offline trevtastick

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: trevtastick
« Reply #22 on: 07:35 AM - 11/10/12 »
Awesome Maravingy! 

Whoever is getting Black Ops 2 can add me to PSN: trevtastick

If I don't respond, it's not because I'm ignoring you.  Whenever I'm playing I tend to not notice any prompts... Idk if it's a setting I put in there, but I don't see them until you log off!  I'm used to XBOX and their annoying in your face pop-ups!
PLEASE check your spelling, punctuation, and grammar before posting.  If it takes me 30mins to decipher what you're saying you're gonna have a bad time. Thanks :)
Benefits of working for a Fortune 500 Company... Fast Internet.

Offline bdm214

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 10:10 AM - 11/12/12 »
Awesome Maravingy! 

Whoever is getting Black Ops 2 can add me to PSN: trevtastick

If I don't respond, it's not because I'm ignoring you.  Whenever I'm playing I tend to not notice any prompts... Idk if it's a setting I put in there, but I don't see them until you log off!  I'm used to XBOX and their annoying in your face pop-ups!

hahaha yea same problem with me. The popups are not as effective as Xbox. I plan on pwning hydroxide btw- it will be epic. 
I am concerned about the complaints in the ST for BO2 though. Hopefully its not as bad as they say. This is gonna be some fun!

Offline stetab

• MVP
  • (✌゚∀゚)☞
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BO4TZ
« Reply #24 on: 10:29 AM - 11/12/12 »
I picked up some XP500's on ebay, we'll see how they sound compared to real headphones.

Offline Danger_10025

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Danger10025
  • PSN ID: Danger_10025
« Reply #25 on: 08:43 AM - 11/13/12 »
I'm in add me, should have game around noon!

Offline FacialAbuse

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 09:28 PM - 11/14/12 »

hahaha yea same problem with me. The popups are not as effective as Xbox. I plan on pwning hydroxide btw- it will be epic.
I am concerned about the complaints in the ST for BO2 though. Hopefully its not as bad as they say. This is gonna be some fun!

Haha kay

Offline Heo

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 06:37 AM - 11/29/12 »
Add me on PSN: The_Heo_

EU PLAYERS ONLY!!

I play mainly CoD.
Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

Offline FacialAbuse

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 11:37 PM - 12/31/12 »
Add me on PSN: The_Heo_

EU PLAYERS ONLY!!

I play mainly CoD.

There is a thread to exchange gamertags.