XIM Community

iphone pairing unsuccessful  (Read 2798 times)

Offline balco4

• View Profile
iphone pairing unsuccessful
« on: 08:35 PM - 03/11/16 »
Hello,
Pairing with my iphone or ipad has been unsuccessful.  It is my understanding that i need a pc to wipe my xim4 to factory settings before i can pair to the ios app.  I have a pc but it does not have bluetooth, running win7 64bit.  I tried downloading flash manager but have had no success loading it (yes my xim was plugged into my cpu via usb).  I press the p button then plug it in so the xim4 is shining blue then open the flash d/l on the cpu and it fails..

What am i doing wrong?

thx

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: iphone pairing unsuccessful
« Reply #1 on: 09:29 PM - 03/11/16 »
Welcome to the community. Can you follow the steps at: http://xim4.com/ios
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline pedda007

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12:34 AM - 06/17/16 »
Hello,
Pairing with my iphone or ipad has been unsuccessful.  It is my understanding that i need a pc to wipe my xim4 to factory settings before i can pair to the ios app.  I have a pc but it does not have bluetooth, running win7 64bit.  I tried downloading flash manager but have had no success loading it (yes my xim was plugged into my cpu via usb).  I press the p button then plug it in so the xim4 is shining blue then open the flash d/l on the cpu and it fails..

What am i doing wrong?

thx

Maybe you have an old firmware or manager installed. I had to update my firmware to 20160405 and then it worked out for me. But you doing it right.Hold the P button and plug it in. Then start Xim Manager (Bluetooth on) and press another time the P button. Then the XIM4 is ready to go.
But OBsIV gave you the link for the IOS. Just follow these Steps and it will work out!

Offline powerwheels

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: powerwheeis
« Reply #3 on: 08:53 AM - 06/18/16 »
Hello,

What am i doing wrong?

thx

`````````

same thing for me? my hard wired controller do the xbox doesnt even turn on, dd that happen to you before you got the config working?