XIM Community

Sony Navigation Joystick  (Read 941 times)

Offline lqdsky

• View Profile
Sony Navigation Joystick
« on: 08:00 PM - 09/16/12 »
Hey Guys,

I have been using the Sony Nav with my mouse. I really do like using it over a keyboard, but  find it way to small for my hands. Ideally I would love to make a whole new larger numchuck and import the parts and buttons over. That is just not going to happen. So I just settled for switching out the joystick with a PS3 joystick. It made a big difference for me. I had a broken ps3 controller, so I did not have to sacrifice a good controller. I would not waste a good controller, but find it so much better.

The larger controller stick would sometimes stick, so I used a piece of sandpaper flat on a table and sanded the bottom of the stick and it clears the housing without any contact. Now my thumb fits perfectly on the new stick.

Offline skorch

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: t0ny cl1fton
  • PSN ID: cdf1970
Re: Sony Navigation Joystick
« Reply #1 on: 09:04 PM - 09/18/12 »
So are you stating you swapped out the analog stick from a broken PS3 controller or just swapped the whole Nav for a PS3 controller?
I'm confused? ???

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
  • I'm what you call a player of non sens xD
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #2 on: 09:04 PM - 09/19/12 »
So are you stating you swapped out the analog stick from a broken PS3 controller or just swapped the whole Nav for a PS3 controller?
I'm confused? ???

that is exactly what he's saying ^^
soon..

Offline NY Dynasty

• http://nerdreactor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: NY Dynasty1977
« Reply #3 on: 09:17 PM - 09/21/12 »
I'm confused? ???

that is exactly what he's saying ^^
:o
" border="0

Why did I leave NY?????

XIM4
G700
Sony Nav
XB1
BenQ RL2455HM
Skullcandy PLYR 1s
Modelo 12pk