XIM Community

XBox configs -vs- PS3 configs  (Read 1021 times)

Offline mindworm22

• MVP
  • "I'm your huckleberry..."
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Liquidboy
XBox configs -vs- PS3 configs
« on: 08:07 PM - 03/21/09 »
Due to the difference in refresh rates (60 -vs- 30, PS3 to 360), do the configs people post for games that are multiplatform (i.e. COD5) work the same on PS3, or do they require tweaking? 

If tweaking is involved, is there a formula you all use to get them to equivalent levels?

I've only done homebrew on my own for Resistance 2 and Killzone 2, so with COD6 coming out at X-mas or so, this interests me greatly.  I think Juncti and a few others have both systems.  Interested to hear what they have to say...thanks in advance.

"You beat that horse to a bloody pulp in that circle-jerk of a thread .... and then poured the remains in a blender, pureed them, and gargled the leftovers. How you're not sick of it is beyond me." --- RookCheck

Offline sikpup

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • ReesSpecht Life
  • Gamertag: Sikpup
  • PSN ID: sik-pup
Re: XBox configs -vs- PS3 configs
« Reply #1 on: 09:12 PM - 03/26/09 »
I play COD WAW on both systems with the xim2 and use the same config for both.  I notice 0 difference.
Science without experimentation is a vain and unprofitable pursuit

Offline mindworm22

• MVP
  • "I'm your huckleberry..."
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Liquidboy
Re: XBox configs -vs- PS3 configs
« Reply #2 on: 06:08 AM - 03/27/09 »
Thx....

"You beat that horse to a bloody pulp in that circle-jerk of a thread .... and then poured the remains in a blender, pureed them, and gargled the leftovers. How you're not sick of it is beyond me." --- RookCheck