XIM Community

What Skill Level Are You Guys?  (Read 3072 times)

Offline Shrimpanzee

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Shrimpanzee
Re: What Skill Level Are You Guys?
« Reply #15 on: 11:02 PM - 05/14/09 »
And Im a 50 in social slayer lulz

:o Teach meh.

Only for 1600 MS points i can teach you the ways of the social spanking.

Make it zero and we got a deal.  ;)

Offline MadClown

• Boogle
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: MadClown5
« Reply #16 on: 08:43 PM - 05/16/09 »
Hey guys, important announcement, I have just gotten my level 50 in Team Snipers, now I will no longer be made fun of for my Brig Grade 2.
Tons of damage.

Offline Relys

• MVP
  • Master of Computer Science
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Relys
  • PSN ID: Relys
« Reply #17 on: 08:46 PM - 05/16/09 »
Hey guys, important announcement, I have just gotten my level 50 in Team Snipers, now I will no longer be made fun of for my Brig Grade 2.

Really? We need to play together so you can carry me up to a 50 lol. :) (I'm a 40 in Team Snipers).

I am good a sniping, hopefully the new software will improve my aim even more.

But yeah, I've been taking a break from halo 3 lately, but when I start playing again I really want to get a 50.
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Offline MadClown

• Boogle
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: MadClown5
« Reply #18 on: 09:43 PM - 05/16/09 »

Really? We need to play together so you can carry me up to a 50 lol. :) (I'm a 40 in Team Snipers).

But yeah, I've been taking a break from halo 3 lately, but when I start playing again I really want to get a 50.

Add, Glaze Her Face, its my other account that is used for experimental ownage, fueled by one months, and its only a 12 snipers.
Tons of damage.

Offline Relys

• MVP
  • Master of Computer Science
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Relys
  • PSN ID: Relys
« Reply #19 on: 10:29 PM - 05/16/09 »

Add, Glaze Her Face, its my other account that is used for experimental ownage, fueled by one months, and its only a 12 snipers.

"You just got glazed like a doughnut"

Lol!

Anyways thanks. I'm hoping to get a 50 in either SWAT or Snipers. (46 in SWAT, 40 in Snipers)
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Offline Tarun

• MVP
  • Cheers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 11:54 PM - 05/16/09 »
oh wow, just about everyone here has a higher level than me.

I currently have a temporary account for 1 month called Vanilla7ime, i've been playing team slayer on it if you want to party up? i'll go back to my old account once this runs out.

or we can all open a second 1 month free account and party up in team or squad battle and kick @#$%!

i'm 45 in doubles by the way

How do u open up a only 1 month account?
But ya sure i'll add u as soon as i get the chance, although i don't play much now since i have summer school.

You go to open a new account and it will display 3 options with different membership types, there should be an option were you can skip this without selecting none of them or declining and the next screen should show some temporary options i.e. 1 month free (if you have not already used up your quota)

Admin