XIM Community

Links to software?  (Read 4318 times)

Offline slayersteve

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: x SLAYER Steve
Links to software?
« on: 01:14 PM - 03/10/09 »
So is someone going to compile and link all the various software packages here or what?
Not much point to a board named Community Downloads if there are no downloads...

Offline tweak

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Links to software?
« Reply #1 on: 05:05 PM - 03/10/09 »
Well maybe cause no one in the community has made any downloads yet.

:o ::)

Offline slayersteve

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: x SLAYER Steve
« Reply #2 on: 01:41 PM - 03/11/09 »
Well, I can think of one off the top of my head -- xemulate.
And of course there is your namesake 'XIMTweak' :) which, while being written by the main man so isn't really a "community download" per se, requires a bit of digging to find.
It would be nice and quite the service to the community if there were links to all of the software packages available somewhere. There are constantly threads it seems and questions in threads where people are searching in vain for a particular package. A one stop shop seems prudent.
Hell, I'll start the thread if no one else will, it just seems like one of those things that, oh I don't know, ought to be done by a forum Moderator, maybe?  Perhaps even a Global Moderator... ;)
« Last Edit: 01:59 PM - 03/11/09 by slayersteve »

Offline tweak

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05:02 PM - 03/11/09 »
If you want to dig to find the links, then by all means I'll sticky the topic, but I think I did a pretty good job putting the pertinent stuff in my Bible post that can be found across multiple sections of this forum.  I don't support Xemulate, or what xod's doing and refuse to promote it.  He's off in his own little world and I hope he stays there.