XIM Community

Bioshock  (Read 1827 times)

Offline Juncti

• MVP
  • MultiXimer
    • View Profile
Bioshock
« on: 08:16 PM - 09/30/08 »
Finally this comes to PS3. I didn't have a 360 when it came out, and didn't bother with the PC version. Sucks that it's a year old yet releasing at full price, but apparently they went in and used the extra space on the bluray disc to allow for uncompressed graphics, as well as a few tweaks to game play. Some new modes, and some challenge rooms round it out.

Demo should be on PSN this Thursday. I plan on trying to get a XIM config ready for it as soon as I download it.

Anyone else checking this out?

Offline xSir Nubx

• View Profile
Re: Bioshock
« Reply #1 on: 04:59 PM - 10/02/08 »
I loved it on PC DX10. I think the addons are good. I will probably just get the demo.

Offline lilboosie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12:54 AM - 10/03/08 »
not a fan of singleplayer games but im sure its good with all the reviews it got

Offline Juncti

• MVP
  • MultiXimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07:33 AM - 10/03/08 »
Download the demo, it gets a little intense, the ending of the demo was pretty clever too.

I posted a config in the XIM1 config section.

Offline mindworm22

• MVP
  • "I'm your huckleberry..."
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Liquidboy
« Reply #4 on: 10:53 AM - 01/25/09 »
For a single player campaign and storyline, there's few games that come close to the overall immersive qualities it has.  Four star gaming experience. 

"You beat that horse to a bloody pulp in that circle-jerk of a thread .... and then poured the remains in a blender, pureed them, and gargled the leftovers. How you're not sick of it is beyond me." --- RookCheck

Offline x7rEmE

• Lifes A Struggle
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02:59 AM - 02/18/09 »
zomg
XIM3 Supporter