XIM Community

Best forums I've posted on. Ever.  (Read 3248 times)

Offline anceintsz

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: R0ckiie
  • PSN ID: n/a
Best forums I've posted on. Ever.
« on: 11:39 AM - 05/15/12 »
imo this is very true because the people here have great personalities. I may be moving to Canada in this next year so I don't know if I'll be playing at all with the XIM3 or posting or doing anything on a computer. Since I don't have a car, and just turning 18, I'm actually going to do the dumb choice and try to walk there.
No I'm not running away from home..just the people around my home. Didn't quite fit in like I would have liked, at my job, etc. I said bye to my mom and 1 friend and my dog and I'm on the road now just at the state line of Kentucky. Might be my last post for a very long time. Have good days from now on everyone. Even though I didn't know you well, from what I could see, you guys are awesome.
Clan GTD on X360

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • tuffrabit's Twitch.tv channel
  • Gamertag: TuFFrabit
Re: Best forums I've posted on. Ever.
« Reply #1 on: 11:58 AM - 05/15/12 »
You for real fella?

You should have worked a McDonalds for a month and bought yourself a moped or something... would've made that trip way easier.

Offline Xog

• MVP
    • View Profile
Best forums I've posted on. Ever.
« Reply #2 on: 12:08 PM - 05/15/12 »
When you arrive to wherever you're going, give us an update to your journey! Im sure you will have fun. Enjoy!!

Honestly, how many people can say they've walked to canada? :p

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03:30 PM - 05/15/12 »
I think he might be the first.. to walk anyways :) This actually reminded me of an article I read about a guy who ran across the country in under three months. His name is Dean Karnazes. Make a scrap book or something, good luck!
« Last Edit: 03:35 PM - 05/15/12 by mist4fun »
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline stetab

• MVP
  • (✌゚∀゚)☞
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BO4TZ
« Reply #4 on: 05:04 PM - 05/15/12 »
The running dude on stan lees superhumans ran to south America I think. He was the coolest one on that show imo

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05:21 PM - 05/15/12 »
imo this is very true because the people here have great personalities. I may be moving to Canada in this next year so I don't know if I'll be playing at all with the XIM3 or posting or doing anything on a computer. Since I don't have a car, and just turning 18, I'm actually going to do the dumb choice and try to walk there.
No I'm not running away from home..just the people around my home. Didn't quite fit in like I would have liked, at my job, etc. I said bye to my mom and 1 friend and my dog and I'm on the road now just at the state line of Kentucky. Might be my last post for a very long time. Have good days from now on everyone. Even though I didn't know you well, from what I could see, you guys are awesome.

clearly been watching too much into the wild.

:D

If i didn't have soon many responsibility's around my life i would be doing something like this.
Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility

Offline Zen

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10:01 AM - 05/16/12 »

clearly been watching too much into the wild.

:D

If i didn't have soon many responsibility's around my life i would be doing something like this.

Here here

Sometimes I think about walking to my fridge...but I always end up driving.

Just take care dude.

Peace

Offline sam0011

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 03:19 PM - 06/29/12 »
It is a awesome forum to post,,I also wish to be permanent  here,,thanks :D

Online Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 12:27 PM - 06/30/12 »
gl man and enjoy it :)
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
  • I'm what you call a player of non sens xD
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #9 on: 01:13 PM - 06/30/12 »
i don't know about US or anything. but here in Europe, specially in Portugal, when we don't like the place where we live, we move. by car? by train? horse,bike,walking,skating,by boat.. whatever.. have the time of your life there is nothing better than an adventure or a walkabout...
soon..

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 01:43 PM - 06/30/12 »
Into the wild yeah thatís just it. What a stupid idiot I thought when watching the movie.
Well run Forest. Good luck.
Crusade atm: none

Offline willthetech

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 09:32 AM - 07/02/12 »

Wow man that's extreme and i wish you the best.

Offline azzurri

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 12:40 PM - 07/19/12 »
Tried to find a better place but this will have to do. Posting just to get past the 10 post count so I can continue to report issues with the beta builds. Having to try and decipher and type the captcha on my phone is not optimal. One more post to go!

Offline azzurri

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 12:40 PM - 07/19/12 »
Tried to find a better place but this will have to do. Posting just to get past the 10 post count so I can continue to report issues with the beta builds. Having to try and decipher and type the captcha on my phone is not optimal. One more post to go!
Last post, no more @#$% captcha.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #14 on: 12:45 PM - 07/19/12 »
I know the 10-post Captcha thing is annoying, but, it virtually eliminated Spam on our forum.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Admin