XIM Community

Doom 3  (Read 1284 times)

Offline SKAG187

• MVP
  • PHD in Teledildonics (a pioneer in the field)
    • View Profile
Doom 3
« on: 07:54 AM - 02/20/09 »
anyone got a decent config for this one?
I did a Quake 4 config and it went super easy, just modified my CoD WaW congfig, since they are really the same engine, and it feels fine, just can't find anyone playing on XBL. But Doom 3 is really hard to get moving right, I messed with it for over an hour in XimTweak last night and still can't even get the crosshair moving in a decent circle.

oh well, maybe just venting my frustration. I highly doubt anyone here still plays these old FPS titles anymore
PHD in Teledildonics

Offline nickstudy

• MVP
  • Xim360 Tester. All Hail Xim360!
    • View Profile
Re: Doom 3
« Reply #1 on: 12:53 PM - 02/20/09 »
anyone got a decent config for this one?
I did a Quake 4 config and it went super easy, just modified my CoD WaW congfig, since they are really the same engine, and it feels fine, just can't find anyone playing on XBL. But Doom 3 is really hard to get moving right, I messed with it for over an hour in XimTweak last night and still can't even get the crosshair moving in a decent circle.

oh well, maybe just venting my frustration. I highly doubt anyone here still plays these old FPS titles anymore

Doom 3 I went through on the PC, most FPS I play on PC unless my friends play on XBL. I picked up L4D on both PC and xbox 360 just due to others playing it on the console.

Chronicles of Riddick escape from butcher bay works pretty @#$% good with mouse and keyboard. Although I actually used the Smart Joy Frag back in the day, it was really responsive I wonder how it would be with the Xim 360? Hmmm.
Happy Xim360 tester (former)

Gamertag ii TR00F ii
That's 2 i's a space a TR then 2 zero's an F then a space then 2 more i's.

Offline SKAG187

• MVP
  • PHD in Teledildonics (a pioneer in the field)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04:58 PM - 02/20/09 »
hey Nick!
whats up man? I figure if anyone can get a decent Doom 3 config its you. You are the config man!

we need to play sometime
Tony
PHD in Teledildonics

Offline nickstudy

• MVP
  • Xim360 Tester. All Hail Xim360!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07:13 PM - 02/20/09 »
hey Nick!
whats up man? I figure if anyone can get a decent Doom 3 config its you. You are the config man!

we need to play sometime
Tony

I have been scarce on XBL as of late, been learning some new skills and certifications. Learning the .net family of language along with C# objective C for some projects I am working on.

I do enjoy some zombie killing the most on L4D. I have done 2 out of 4 camps on pc on expert, so I am trying to do it on the 360.

I built a config for L4D and getting that going and should post that pretty soon.
Happy Xim360 tester (former)

Gamertag ii TR00F ii
That's 2 i's a space a TR then 2 zero's an F then a space then 2 more i's.

Admin