PS3 support!!!!  (Read 3299 times)

Offline singlecoilpickup

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: CoilTap
  • PSN ID: singlecoilpickup
Re: PS3 support!!!!
« Reply #15 on: 06:27 PM - 05/04/12 »
I have a question for OBsIV, after all the talk on here about no PS3 support, and all the "XIM stands for Xbox Input Machine" comments from everyone what made you change your mind and show the love to the PS3 community?

I have a guess: Money.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, I think it just became clear that there was a strong enough demand for a PS3 XIM to make it profitable. The cash flow from XIM 3 sales probably also made financing a new project and the necessary R&D viable. And now OBsIV et al are going to have another strong product offering which will give them the financial incentive to keep the business going and keep going on product development.
Xbox One / PC
XIM Apex / Logitech G Pro Keyboard / Logitech G900
Astro MixAmp Pro TR / Sennheiser HD598 / Blue Yeti Mic

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
Re: PS3 support!!!!
« Reply #16 on: 11:14 PM - 05/04/12 »
I have a question for OBsIV, after all the talk on here about no PS3 support, and all the "XIM stands for Xbox Input Machine" comments from everyone what made you change your mind and show the love to the PS3 community?  Did you finally get tired of hearing all of us keep asking for it?   :D  Trust me I am not complaining, just curious more or less.
yes. remember that XIM wasn't an actual commercial venture until xim-3.

you sell six digit figures of devices to start paying investors back, first thing you let them know is "alright guys... we've officially started tapping... 1/2 our possible market.".
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Admin