XIM Community

XIM 1 PROFILE SWITCHER TUTORIAL PLEASE  (Read 1660 times)

Offline twistedh8

• View Profile
XIM 1 PROFILE SWITCHER TUTORIAL PLEASE
« on: 09:49 PM - 12/18/11 »
Hello.

Can someone please point me to a tutorial or explain how to setup my XIM1 to switch profiles?  This would be very helpful when switching from infantry in Battlefield 3, to vehicles.

Thanks!

Offline wanne

• View Profile
Re: XIM 1 PROFILE SWITCHER TUTORIAL PLEASE
« Reply #1 on: 10:00 AM - 01/10/12 »
It is not possible on the XIM1 AFAIK. But if you have a mouse where you can switch DPI on the fly you can use that. Just play with low DPI (eg: 800) on infantry config and when you use a vehicle, click on the DPI switcher button on your mouse. Use the highest supported DPI for vehicles.

Offline twistedh8

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02:16 PM - 03/28/12 »
Couldn't you use AUTOHOTKEY?

Offline Dave R

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04:55 PM - 04/05/12 »
I tried hot key before , couldn't get it to work like on a pc
One X
Apex
VG248QE
AD700
DSS2
G402 (metal skates)
Tartarus Chroma
Titan One
past xim 1,3,4

Offline twistedh8

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12:45 PM - 04/15/12 »
It is not possible on the XIM1 AFAIK. But if you have a mouse where you can switch DPI on the fly you can use that. Just play with low DPI (eg: 800) on infantry config and when you use a vehicle, click on the DPI switcher button on your mouse. Use the highest supported DPI for vehicles.

Hi, I am not looking to change any sensitivities.  I am looking to remap my movement for vehicles.  I want to make my tank W, A, S, D, to move.  As it stands,  right now to go forward i push MOUSE1,  and to go backwards it's Mouse2.  It's killing my tank game! LOL

Admin