XIM Community

XIM on Instagram and Facebook!  (Read 877 times)

Offline LITHE

• Global Moderator
  • Instagram @gregrosolowski
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kent C Strait
XIM on Instagram and Facebook!
« on: 01:19 AM - 05/29/19 »
Hi all!

Happy to announce that XIM is expanding to social media. I'll be mainly moderating the accounts to start. Right now the plan is to have as many members of the community join before we start advertisements. Even if you are not very active on either platform, please follow us, it helps a lot! :)

Instagram
@xim.tech
https://www.instagram.com/xim.tech/

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ximtechnologies/
Search xim.tech on app.

The way I want to start this is the pages posts will consist of product shots, tips, but mainly gameplay! If you have any crazy moments that really highlight the capabilities with XIM please share!

Get your best moments featured
Clips should be no longer than 30 seconds unless insanely epic throughout the video... Try for 10 or 15 seconds.
Gameplay has to be very impressive, even for XIM standards.
No profanity. They probably shouldn't have any voice chat as is.

I can edit the clips, but it makes things way easier on our end if you edit it for us. I'm also way more likely to use the clip if you do. You don't need to go overboard either, just shortening the length is all we need.

Please send the clips by private messaging me, Instagram direct message, or Facebook messenger. Lets keep this thread more about questions and suggestions than flooding with videos :)

This is a whole new side of things for us, if you have any suggestions please share!
« Last Edit: 03:03 PM - 05/29/19 by LITHE »

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: XIM on Instagram and Facebook!
« Reply #1 on: 10:10 AM - 05/29/19 »
Thanks LITHE!

Hey everyone, as LITHE says this is new territory for us and I'm thrilled that LITHE is taking this on for us. As he said, if you could, please follow us and also provide content! I browse YouTube frequently to see what you are all up to and am constantly blown away. Send some of those clips to LITHE so we can show off your skills. :)
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
« Reply #2 on: 11:00 AM - 05/29/19 »
I think the FB group is hidden or something. On the phone app i cant find it.

Offline LITHE

• Global Moderator
  • Instagram @gregrosolowski
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kent C Strait
« Reply #3 on: 03:01 PM - 05/29/19 »
I think the FB group is hidden or something. On the phone app i cant find it.

Well it was just created, so the algorithms may not have picked up on it in the search. Right now you may just have to follow the link.

I'm trying to get Facebook to change the name to XIM Technologies but their giving me issues, so for now its the same thing as instagram, search for "xim.tech"