XIM Community

is it the g700 the xbox or the xim? help!!  (Read 1565 times)

Offline KrazyKarl

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: x1ArmBanditx
is it the g700 the xbox or the xim? help!!
« on: 05:36 PM - 02/28/12 »
ok so ive got a g700 and while playing mw3, for the last month id say ive noticed sometimes when ads it flips back to hip and back to ads real quick sometimes and sometimes i have to reclick ads....now in the past week or so i havent noticed the ads giving out but now the fire button will stop for a second or 2...ill just be ads and firing and i stop firing(i can still run around and see no lag so im pretty much ruling out lag)...and like the ads problem sometimes it starts firing on its own after a second and sometimes i just have to reclick to fire...i just got on about an hour ago and have died around 3-5 times becuase of my gun out of nowhere stops firing while in a fire fight..as u can imagine its fking annoying, so has anyone else had this problem, know what it is??

Offline sbc2k1

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: is it the g700 the xbox or the xim? help!!
« Reply #1 on: 05:44 PM - 02/28/12 »
Does it do it in wired and wireless mode?
BFH

Offline KrazyKarl

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05:49 PM - 02/28/12 »
i cant stand the thick restricting g700 cord, so, ive never played wired...but if it was a wireless signal issue, wouldnt both ads and firing and movement all be effected at the same time...like when my ads goes out ive never stopped firing, or when my firing goes the ads is still up....

Offline KrazyKarl

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06:06 PM - 02/28/12 »
battery full too btw

Offline sbc2k1

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06:59 PM - 02/28/12 »
i cant stand the thick restricting g700 cord, so, ive never played wired...but if it was a wireless signal issue, wouldnt both ads and firing and movement all be effected at the same time...like when my ads goes out ive never stopped firing, or when my firing goes the ads is still up....

I have seen some odd things happen like that before when a battery gets low... but yeah this obviously isn't the issue. I also had some really odd things happen when my ads would freeze halfway in-between ads and hip (I am still not sure how this is possible) I believe at the time I changed my ads delay and changed to a smart config- and this fixed my problem...
BFH

Offline KrazyKarl

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07:10 PM - 02/28/12 »
just played a few games and no probs this time..its so random..i never thought about the delay being a problem and i would consider it, but, that wouldnt mess with the fire button while being ads for a second or longer id think so imma rule that out...if i have to ill go to best buy and see if it happens with a new g700 and if it does ill take it back, but before i do i wanna know if anyone else is having or has had this issue...this would be my third g700 since the xim came out if its the case of bad [email protected]#$%!!!

Offline Grimmreaper0323

• In G_D I trust-everybody else pays CASH
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: SeaWolf323
« Reply #6 on: 07:18 PM - 02/28/12 »
Hey Karl, I have a g700 also and a few months ago my g6&g7 buttons stopped working in BF3 game. I contacted logitech support and they told me to take out the battery to reset something (I cant remember what it was) they worked for a short time after that, then it started again.  so I moved those buttons to my gamepad.  Don't know if that will help.

Rick
<a href="http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator" alt="bf3 forum sigs">[/url]

Offline KrazyKarl

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 07:19 PM - 02/28/12 »
h3ll id like to know if ANY mouse has had this issue for this matter....anyone..??

Offline KrazyKarl

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 07:25 PM - 02/28/12 »
Hey Karl, I have a g700 also and a few months ago my g6&g7 buttons stopped working in BF3 game. I contacted logitech support and they told me to take out the battery to reset something (I cant remember what it was) they worked for a short time after that, then it started again.  so I moved those buttons to my gamepad.  Don't know if that will help.

Rick

ill try the battery thing, but in my experience your 6&7 buttons went out due to a plastic piece that fatigues...i had the same prob with my last g700 but it was the buttons right under(4 and 5)...not saying thats ur prob but id bet on it if u use them a lot...ddef gonna try the battery thing tho thanks

Offline KrazyKarl

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 07:28 PM - 02/28/12 »
did they tell u whether to turn the mouse off or not before taking the batts out??

Offline sbc2k1

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 07:51 PM - 02/28/12 »
Yeah.... It must just be the mouse...
BFH

Offline KrazyKarl

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 08:08 PM - 02/28/12 »
just played a bit more with no probs....dunno if it was cuz i took the batt out for about  5 mins or not...guess if i keep having this issue ill have to take the best buy trip to get to the bottom of it

Offline KrazyKarl

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 08:09 PM - 02/28/12 »
**still would like to know if anyone else has had this issue and what they did to fix it if they indeed fixed it..

Offline Dpechal

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Unknown
« Reply #13 on: 10:08 AM - 02/29/12 »
Just putting my 2 cents in,

I also have the G700, and I have had no probs with the issues your having.  Like someone in a previous post said, it could be the mouse. 

You are however, 100% correct on the restrictive mouse cord!!  I made it a habbit to plug it in between matches for a quick charge and plug it back in after every session!

Hopefully everything works out.

Offline Xog

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 10:20 AM - 02/29/12 »
Interference.

There are other electronic instruments within too close of a proximity of your mouse, causing wireless signal disruption. This is why wireless kb/m are not optimal for gaming.

Admin