XIM Community

Anyone still play KZ2?  (Read 1064 times)

Offline GreyMouser

• MVP
  • Mostly PC now until a great exclusive pops up.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GreyingGamer
Anyone still play KZ2?
« on: 02:49 PM - 02/22/12 »
There was 'an offer I couldn't refuse' on Amazon wherehouse deals: $8 for KZ2. I reminisced abt. fun times with 1)server browser; 2)custom spawn locations via the Infiltrator; 3) Custom game types that KZ3 does NOT have....So I bought it.

Now I see that my IRL friends don't have copies.

Any XIMmers play/ want to play? Just curious before I play with complete strangers this weekend. Send me an FR at the PSN gt below (the 'i' is a number 1 in the PSN acct).

BTW, I haven't played KZ2 on this acct yet so I'll look like a noob but I'm not...But it's been awhile, lol.
Loadout: kb = Rantopad with Gateron red switches (model RT101-0005); m = g403; PS4 controllers = official; XIM =  XIM4

Offline mindworm22

• MVP
  • "I'm your huckleberry..."
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Liquidboy
Re: Anyone still play KZ2?
« Reply #1 on: 05:58 PM - 02/22/12 »
I haven't played FOREVER, but may be willing.  Do you have a config you like for XIM3? 

"You beat that horse to a bloody pulp in that circle-jerk of a thread .... and then poured the remains in a blender, pureed them, and gargled the leftovers. How you're not sick of it is beyond me." --- RookCheck

Offline GreyMouser

• MVP
  • Mostly PC now until a great exclusive pops up.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GreyingGamer
« Reply #2 on: 04:06 PM - 02/23/12 »
I haven't played FOREVER, but may be willing.  Do you have a config you like for XIM3? 

Thanks! I'll fiddle around with it tonight. I'm guessing it's like KZ3 where I used the BFBC2 ST. So I'll start from there.

This weekend, I'll likely be on starting 2 or 3pm Pacific Sat and Sun (during my kid's naptime, LOL).

UPDATE: BFBC2 ST works well enough. Forgot how much more floaty the devs made it vs KZ3. If you can't make the time, mindworm, I understand.
« Last Edit: 10:56 AM - 02/25/12 by GreyMouser »
Loadout: kb = Rantopad with Gateron red switches (model RT101-0005); m = g403; PS4 controllers = official; XIM =  XIM4

Offline Wand_Villela_BR

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wand Villela
  • PSN ID: Wand_Villela_BR
« Reply #3 on: 11:10 AM - 03/21/12 »

He got a good setup?

I really wanted good config to come XIM3 but not succeeding ..

KILLZONE 2 was the best FPS I ever played, especially the clashes and function of CLAN.

After you put oq got better with the XIM KZ2.

Admin