XIM Community

Help Please  (Read 691 times)

Offline BrewskieBob

• View Profile
Help Please
« on: 02:01 AM - 02/14/12 »
Im looking to buy the xim3 setup for ps3 with the corsair vengeance mouse. The game ill be playing is bf3, I just wanted to know how well it works for BF3, how are driving and flying vehicles with the xim3? Things of this nature. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated and also im open to any freind requests for my bf3 players on ps3 Psn is brewskiebob. Ive had experience with the xim1 pre anti 3rd party patch and i got extremely good with it. Hope the xim3 is just as good. Thanks

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Help Please
« Reply #1 on: 03:24 AM - 02/14/12 »
hey, im sure youll like the xim3

the only question is if the mouse is compatible as the vengeance keyboards arent
cannot tell you this, but mice usually are compatible
maybe you wanna leave a note in a new topic then so we can add it to the confirmed list :)
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline BrewskieBob

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03:49 AM - 02/14/12 »
the corsair vengeance is on the confirmed list that i seen, im using a logitech keyboard

Offline laffit

• View Profile
    • zewkey.com
  • PSN ID: endodoug
« Reply #3 on: 09:07 AM - 02/14/12 »
I'm using at the Corsair Vengeance mouse with my XIM3 and it's the better than any of the Razor's i've tried.  I haven't played BF3 however.
PS3
xim edge
m - corsair m60
navi

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:53 AM - 02/14/12 »
must have missed its confirmation then

well then you are well prepared, everything should work fine

dont forget that youll need the gtmax adapter for ps3
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Admin