XIM Community

XAE-ME Macros  (Read 5866 times)

Offline SUPRARACER

• View Profile
XAE-ME Macros
« on: 09:49 AM - 02/20/08 »
Wanted to share some macros for XAE-ME (Copy to the Macro folder)

Halo 3

Auto Melee Set to HL [Hold to rapid press B]
http://rapidshare.com/files/93436042/Auto_Melee.xrm.html

Left Trigger auto fire set to HL [Hold to rapid press Left Trigger]
http://rapidshare.com/files/93436431/LT_Auto_Fire.xrm.html

Right Trigger auto fire set to HL [Hold to rapid press Right Trigger]Usefull on duals
http://rapidshare.com/files/93436772/RT_Auto_Fire.xrm.html

Crouch Jump set to TL [Press once to jump then crouch]
http://rapidshare.com/files/93437016/Crouch_Jump.xrm.html

Dual Bumpers set to HL [Hold to press both bumpers at the same time] usefull for duals
http://rapidshare.com/files/93437245/Dual_Bumpers.xrm.html

Thought I would share them working on a few more like gernade jumps.

John

Offline Cyclone

• View Profile
Re: XAE-ME Macros
« Reply #1 on: 12:52 PM - 02/20/08 »
Pretty cool, I'll have to check them out.

Offline SUPRARACER

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03:48 PM - 02/20/08 »
If anyone would want to request a macro I would be happy to do one just let me know what you would like done.

John

Offline Juncti

• MVP
  • MultiXimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04:37 PM - 02/23/08 »
Got any macro's for COD4? Like autofire G3?

Offline vulcan44

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06:51 PM - 02/23/08 »
Thanks man, I'll give these a shot.  Might need to tweak them since I play as a southpaw (mouse left hand/arrow keys etc. right hand).  I've been playing with the carbine + turbo button on XFPS and all I can say is, 'wow'...

Offline SUPRARACER

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06:45 AM - 02/25/08 »
Got any macro's for COD4? Like autofire G3?

Is G3 the pistol? I can make an auto fire macro but it would work for all weapons since it will be mapped to the Left mouse button unless you mapped it to another button. What would you map it to to fire?

John

Offline Juncti

• MVP
  • MultiXimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09:17 AM - 02/25/08 »
G3 is more like a machine gun or something. I'm not familar with  guns so don't know how to describe it, but it only fires once per button push. Pistol does that as well I think, so just an autofire on the left mouse click would probably work for all the single fire weapons.

Offline SUPRARACER

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 09:51 AM - 02/25/08 »
G3 is more like a machine gun or something. I'm not familar with  guns so don't know how to describe it, but it only fires once per button push. Pistol does that as well I think, so just an autofire on the left mouse click would probably work for all the single fire weapons.

Just download the RT Auto fire macro under Halo 3 above and it will work for COD4. Copy it into your Macro folder under XAE. You need to load your COD4 profile and in the macro slots doulbe click the .... to select the RT Auto fire macro set to HL and choose the button you want to activate it like LMB.

John

(If you need help with the macro setup read my doc file under XAE download.

Offline jeremyjames

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 12:46 PM - 02/28/08 »
I'm not sure about Macro support for XIM2, but if there is, I thought of one that I would personally find quite useful for Halo 3. Is there anyway that during some games the up button on the DPAD could automatically be pressed, so that you don't have to press it manually to speak when there's more than 4 people?

-Jeremy

Offline Summy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 07:10 PM - 02/28/08 »
I'm not sure about Macro support for XIM2, but if there is, I thought of one that I would personally find quite useful for Halo 3. Is there anyway that during some games the up button on the DPAD could automatically be pressed, so that you don't have to press it manually to speak when there's more than 4 people?

-Jeremy

Since the 1.1 update you don't need to press the DPAD to speak to team mates in social matches anymore... Basically its now the same as Ranked matches.

Offline jeremyjames

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 07:19 PM - 02/28/08 »
^ I know, but in customs you still do :(

-Jeremy

Offline nickstudy

• MVP
  • Xim360 Tester. All Hail Xim360!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 04:30 PM - 03/03/08 »
I hear ya, I play MLG  (Major League Gaming) v3 alot and I find that hitting the dpad is a pain, but now it's not I have one of those paper binding clips that I sawed in half and I put little thin rubber pads on the inside and I clip that to my left alt (on my zboard) soon as the game starts loading.

Sounds wierd, but that's how I do then I take it off while in the lobby so as not to start going all over the menus and stuff.
Happy Xim360 tester (former)

Gamertag ii TR00F ii
That's 2 i's a space a TR then 2 zero's an F then a space then 2 more i's.

Offline SUPRARACER

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 07:51 AM - 03/04/08 »

-Jeremy

You can create a macro that would be trigger loop so when you press the d-pad up it would stay pressed up until pressed it again.

John

Offline jeremyjames

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 11:42 AM - 03/04/08 »
^ I was wanting to do these sort of trigger loops for buttons like the dpad and the left mouse button, and other buttons for that matter, but I have no idea what I would use to create them for the XIM2. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jeremy

Offline SUPRARACER

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 03:56 PM - 03/04/08 »
^ I was wanting to do these sort of trigger loops for buttons like the dpad and the left mouse button, and other buttons for that matter, but I have no idea what I would use to create them for the XIM2. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jeremy

You need the XAE-ME software which you can download from the software section of this site. There is also a manual on XAE-ME.

John