XIM Community

Turned 30 today.. What's it like?  (Read 4420 times)

Offline ALIxReBORN

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ali Gator Bites
  • PSN ID: Ali_GatorX
Re: Turned 30 today.. What's it like?
« Reply #30 on: 11:44 PM - 01/30/12 »
Learning to be grateful everyday man : ) like i said before, not complaining. I just hope my back stays strong at your age without any of the fusion surgeries required in the coming years. Live strong brothers.

Offline insanityDJ

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: inSanityDJ
« Reply #31 on: 11:51 PM - 01/30/12 »
After 21 it's been all the same to me. I never thought I would get this "college partying phase" out of my system, but me and my roommates often find ourselves saying no to "going downtown" and would rather drink at the apartment and chill with close friends. I'm 23 and my last two birthday's, especially 23, were the complete opposite of epic.  30 must be rather depressing though :p
PS3 | C: Official Sixaxis PS3 Controller | XIM Edge | 824EX | LG 32-inch 32CS460 720p LCD TV | KB: Logitech G13 | A: Turtlebeach X21 | M: Razer Abyssus | D: 3500dpi | P: 1000hz | COD MW3 Hip: 21.00 ADS: 6.77

Offline DragonSlayer

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: DragonSlayerMP
« Reply #32 on: 09:16 AM - 01/31/12 »
Learning to be grateful everyday man : ) like i said before, not complaining. I just hope my back stays strong at your age without any of the fusion surgeries required in the coming years. Live strong brothers.

Just try to stay as physical as possible. I have a friend that is fused all the way up. He has had a miserable twelve years. He always says he should have never had the first one.

My wife is 37 and has had a three level fusion. Her back is stable, but the nerve damage and lack of exercise is keeping her from feeling good.

Just hang in there and stay away from chiropractors

Offline stoneyftw

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 10:26 AM - 01/31/12 »
Congrats, you have kids so you're 30's are actually going to be sweet(hopefully).  I thought my life would be over once I reached my 30's, however I now have 2 kids(21mo and 10mo), and now my 30's are looking great(I turn 30 in July).

Of course, I'm now married and completely whooped(and smitten) because my wife is just WAAAAAAAAYYYY too good looking for me.  Yep, this is why I rarely talk on XBL.  I wouldn't want to wake the sleeping wifey and ruin my gaming time.

I love banging her though, so the whoopage is totally worth it.

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • tuffrabit's Twitch.tv channel
  • Gamertag: TuFFrabit
« Reply #34 on: 10:30 AM - 01/31/12 »
Congrats, you have kids so you're 30's are actually going to be sweet(hopefully).  I thought my life would be over once I reached my 30's, however I now have 2 kids(21mo and 10mo), and now my 30's are looking great(I turn 30 in July).

Of course, I'm now married and completely whooped(and smitten) because my wife is just WAAAAAAAAYYYY too good looking for me.  Yep, this is why I rarely talk on XBL.  I wouldn't want to wake the sleeping wifey and ruin my gaming time.

stoney has it good

WIN!

XIM4 Anti Aim-assist curve: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=31309.msg400143#msg400143
All you ever wanted to know about headsets and chat for the 360: http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=16461.0

Offline Winnnie

• MVP
  • The 'Pished' Brit
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 02:55 PM - 01/31/12 »

EPIC Post!

Winnnnnnnnnie
UK TEAM XIM STREAMER.

Live on Mon//Weds//Fri//Sun
Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie

Offline ALIxReBORN

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 06:40 PM - 01/31/12 »
After 21 it's been all the same to me. I never thought I would get this "college partying phase" out of my system, but me and my roommates often find ourselves saying no to "going downtown" and would rather drink at the apartment and chill with close friends. I'm 23 and my last two birthday's, especially 23, were the complete opposite of epic.  30 must be rather depressing though :p

Last year was sad for me like your 23 lol.. This time, it was epic  :D

Offline ALIxReBORN

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 06:46 PM - 01/31/12 »

Just try to stay as physical as possible. I have a friend that is fused all the way up. He has had a miserable twelve years. He always says he should have never had the first one.

My wife is 37 and has had a three level fusion. Her back is stable, but the nerve damage and lack of exercise is keeping her from feeling good.

Just hang in there and stay away from chiropractors

Wow man.. Didn't expect all that.. Thanks for sharing, it helped more than u know. Would love to add u up in facebook or something bro. Wish u n your family all the best in the years to come, esp. your friend. Thanks  :)

Offline ALIxReBORN

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 06:53 PM - 01/31/12 »

:D i feel u my man lol.. Minus the kids as of yet :P but getting there soon enough lol..

Offline stoneyftw

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 09:24 AM - 02/01/12 »
Can I ask why to stay away from Chiropractors?  I've never seen one, kinda scared to.  I'm so down for a couple's hour long massage therapy session with my wife right about now, mid winter, here in cold cold Chicago.

Um although, clearly, global warming is keeping everything really warm lately.  Or maybe it's a fluke.  It's warm though.

Offline heymoe99

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 09:52 AM - 02/01/12 »
30 isnt a big deal to me. i had trouble when i turned 27.. i was like "i'm almost 30..." but now that i am for another 3 months, it isnt bad. especially since i turned 30, bought a house, got married, and 4 months before i turned 30 i got a nice promotion. my body aches, but it's from recent years of standing 10 hrs/day in the same spot on concrete. machining can take its toll on your knees, back and hips. thank you advil!

Offline ALIxReBORN

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 10:30 AM - 02/01/12 »
Can I ask why to stay away from Chiropractors?  I've never seen one, kinda scared to.  I'm so down for a couple's hour long massage therapy session with my wife right about now, mid winter, here in cold cold Chicago.

Um although, clearly, global warming is keeping everything really warm lately.  Or maybe it's a fluke.  It's warm though.

I'm guessing he was implying how many of them can be quacks n end up promoting your injury n pain instead of helping you. The spinal column is no joke, every doc/chyro will tell u something different every now n then. You have to make big decisions like surgeries for yourself at the end of the day with enough thought, consideration and information over.

Offline Threewheels

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 10:35 AM - 02/01/12 »
20s were fun, but 30s are better because you are a bit wiser and have more money (hopefully).  So you can do all those things you wanted to do when your were in your half-broke 20s, but be smarter about it.  As a person, a lot happens to your character between 20 and 30.  After living through both, I wouldn't want to go back to my 20s.

Now get off my lawn!

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 12:39 PM - 02/01/12 »
so is anyone else nearly 30 then you get setup on a blind date with a 19 year olds on bad jokes and its like. @#$% is this dumb @#$% yacking about? @#$% i hate that @#$%. @#$% and pull out your firm titties.

speaking of which. what the @#$% is up with titties and @#$%? its no wonder everyone has fake tits. cause real ones only look good bent over hanging straight down. and they sure as @#$% aint firm anymore.

and @#$% is up with a girl just gaining 15-20 pounds, have a kid or NOT and all of a sudden you could stick your whole @#$% foot off in there?

you teens, 20yo's wonder why @#$% a chick in the arse is so good. sure, all wondered @#$% was up back in the day. then you get older and you realize it's the only thing you can @#$% on a 30 year old that couldn't also readily swallow your leg half way up your calf.
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • tuffrabit's Twitch.tv channel
  • Gamertag: TuFFrabit
« Reply #44 on: 01:24 PM - 02/01/12 »
just ... wow

that's all i got

XIM4 Anti Aim-assist curve: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=31309.msg400143#msg400143
All you ever wanted to know about headsets and chat for the 360: http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=16461.0