XIM Community

xEmulate-XIM3 with Joystick support  (Read 37938 times)

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: xEmulate-XIM3 with Joystick support
« Reply #30 on: 08:14 PM - 01/27/12 »
thanks halomodder :)

ill edit it into the first post if thats ok for you swifteh
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline swifteh

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 08:17 AM - 01/28/12 »
Thanks Od1n :)

Offline Horosha

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 04:57 PM - 01/30/12 »
Anyone having any luck with binding more that the default 5 buttons with this version of xEmulate? I'm using a G700 mouse with this and buttons g6 and g7 won't respond even after setting their functions to 'generic button' in SetPoint.

Offline swifteh

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 09:00 AM - 01/31/12 »
Anyone having any luck with binding more that the default 5 buttons with this version of xEmulate? I'm using a G700 mouse with this and buttons g6 and g7 won't respond even after setting their functions to 'generic button' in SetPoint.

Unfortunately this is a limitation of DirectX, it will only recognise 5 mouse buttons.  You would have to assign the other buttons to "Keystroke Assignments" in SetPoint, and then bind those keys in xEmulate.

Offline Horosha

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 04:17 PM - 01/31/12 »
Thanks, was afraid of that. :/ Logitech and/or Microsoft really needs to get around to updating how mice work in Windows.

Offline kinosix

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Joocybreh
  • PSN ID: Joocybrah
« Reply #35 on: 08:40 AM - 02/02/12 »
Just got my easy xfer cable yesterday and messed around with xemulate. Just like to say this program is amazing. Kudos!
USAF Active Duty
4gb Slim(luls black friday)
XIM3
G700
Turtle Beach PX21+DSS2

Offline iMap

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 11:22 AM - 02/06/12 »
Hey there, ... odin guided me here throug the support forum.

I'm using an xbox360 gamepad on my pc for gaming raceing games and so on.  (some XInput and other Dinput)
I'm looking for a way to manipulate my gamepad ...

... so, is it possible when i get a xim3, easy transfer cable, xemulate... to passthroug my controller to my computer  playing pc- games?
... how would the wireing look?    - Gamepad ----USB---> XIM3 ---ETC---> PC ????
... do i need to have a wired xbox360 pad, or could the wireless one with the adaptor for microsoft windows work too?
... the walkspeed thingie sounds like one of the stuff i would like to have. Scaleing the X or Y axis by pressing on another button to a given value... +/- (0 - 32767) ????

Hopefully my english is understandable in some way. Thansk for your help.

greetz
iMap

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 05:35 PM - 02/06/12 »
worth a try to ask swifteh, the regular xemulate worked with different non xim devices as well i think
so maybe also with a regular controller
(well obviously havent used the regular xemulate for more than a year now, forgot quite a bit about it)

also i think you could just plugin a wired xbox controller into the pc and search for a gamepad configuration programm
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Offline swifteh

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 09:11 PM - 02/06/12 »
Hey there, ... odin guided me here throug the support forum.

I'm using an xbox360 gamepad on my pc for gaming raceing games and so on.  (some XInput and other Dinput)
I'm looking for a way to manipulate my gamepad ...

The 360 gamepad should be automatically picked up as an XInput controller, which is exactly what the XIM3 would look like if you plugged it back into the PC. 

Although you could use this to remap your controls or for macros etc, you should be able to do this more simply by using something like Xpadder or GlovePie directly with your pad.

Offline Winnnie

• MVP
  • The 'Pished' Brit
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 03:57 AM - 02/08/12 »

Unfortunately this is a limitation of DirectX, it will only recognise 5 mouse buttons.  You would have to assign the other buttons to "Keystroke Assignments" in SetPoint, and then bind those keys in xEmulate.

Sorry to be a numpty.

So i can only map 5 mouse buttons? Or can i keep my settings from the Xim3?

Thanks

Win
UK TEAM XIM STREAMER.

Live on Mon//Weds//Fri//Sun
Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie

Offline swifteh

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 07:09 AM - 02/08/12 »
Sorry to be a numpty.

So i can only map 5 mouse buttons? Or can i keep my settings from the Xim3?

Thanks

Win
You can only bind 5 buttons through xEmulate, but if you don't mind setting up your mouse binds via the XIM3 itself you can plug your mouse directly into the XIM3.

If you want to do this then you should untick "Use XIM3 Mouse" and also set the Mouse Stick X & Y options to "None".

Offline Winnnie

• MVP
  • The 'Pished' Brit
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 07:19 AM - 02/08/12 »
Thanks Swifteh, super helpful!

Win
UK TEAM XIM STREAMER.

Live on Mon//Weds//Fri//Sun
Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie

Offline RJP

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 11:36 AM - 02/20/12 »
if i get a transfer cable could i use my xim3 st and button mappings but the xim3 macros ie rapid fire, prone etc ??

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 01:43 PM - 02/20/12 »
as soon as a computer is involved, yes you have the possibility for such things

Offline Soks

• Living the dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 04:27 AM - 02/26/12 »
Looks very interesting but im somewhat of a noob when it comes to things like this.. are there any more in depth help files or tuturorials other than the wiki link ?