XIM Community

Could anyone lend me a hand?  (Read 1440 times)

Offline OneSp

• View Profile
Could anyone lend me a hand?
« on: 06:32 AM - 01/26/09 »
Just read all the info on the XIM, and like a hundred more pages about kb+m on ps3, and there's no doubt XIM rocks the hell out of the rest, now that i've decided, where do i get my stuff to make it work (just reminder, for ps3), can i buy it from Inet, or shall i make it on my own.(no trouble with that, i kind like these handmade stuff).

BtW: I'm from Spain(thats South-Western Europe, just to make sure everybody gets it...:P) so not a lot of us sites send to Spain.

Thanks in advice:

BtW, http://ps3predator.6x.to/
This guy is making quite money(99 per each,thats 126USD at todays exchange) selling a XIM for ps3
« Last Edit: 05:59 PM - 01/26/09 by OneSp »

Offline OMGsus

• Administrator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: OMGsus
  • PSN ID: OMGsus
Re: Im a noob, i admit it...
« Reply #1 on: 09:16 AM - 01/26/09 »
Just read all the info on the XIM, and like a hundred more pages about kb+m on ps3, and there's no doubt XIM rocks the hell out of the rest, now that i've decided, where do i get my stuff to make it work (just reminder, for ps3), can i buy it from Inet, or shall i make it on my own.(no trouble with that, i kind like these handmade stuff).

BtW: I'm from Spain(thats South-Western Europe, just to make sure everybody gets it...:P) so not a lot of us sites send to Spain.

Thanks in advice:

BtW, http://ps3predator.6x.to/
This guy is making quite money(99 per each,thats 126USD at todays exchange) selling a XIM for ps3

That guy never gave credit where the credit was due. He's breaking so many parts of our software and hardware eula. I don't know if he is now because his site has a banner with a potential virus in it. I havent looked into whether it is malicious but regardless, the guy is a toolbag. It's people like him why we have to keep stuff to ourselves.

Offline OneSp

• View Profile
Re: Im a noob, i admit it...
« Reply #2 on: 10:20 AM - 01/26/09 »
Wow, good to know ive come to the good place, ^^!

So what adapters/cables should i get?
usb to ps2?
ps2 to ps3?

Plus...i've read you can use laser mouses(mx518, for instance) too, is that true?

Sorry for being so anxious...i havent played fps since Medal of Honor:Allied Assault on pc, and i use to rock so badly i want to get that feeling again, lol, talking like it was a hard drug...and it's actually that way, :P.

Offline mindworm22

• MVP
  • "I'm your huckleberry..."
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Liquidboy
Re: Could anyone lend me a hand?
« Reply #3 on: 10:43 PM - 03/12/09 »
check out the following and order accordingly...

http://xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=1371.0

Gerfle's thing works like butter.

"You beat that horse to a bloody pulp in that circle-jerk of a thread .... and then poured the remains in a blender, pureed them, and gargled the leftovers. How you're not sick of it is beyond me." --- RookCheck

Offline Relys

• MVP
  • Master of Computer Science
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Relys
  • PSN ID: Relys
Re: Could anyone lend me a hand?
« Reply #4 on: 10:27 PM - 03/13/09 »
Good thing you came here. We're the originals...
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.