XIM Community

fm9 akimbo  (Read 4459 times)

Offline stanleycarling

• View Profile
fm9 akimbo
« on: 07:31 PM - 12/19/11 »
Hi, just got the fm9 akimbo..but got to press both aim down button and fire for dual fire.
Do check out the search..but usually brings up too much information im not looking for.
Any help, much appreciated..thanks

Offline KnOck

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kn0cK NorriS
Re: fm9 akimbo
« Reply #1 on: 07:37 PM - 12/19/11 »
yea whats the problem its the same with the controller

Offline stanleycarling

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07:45 PM - 12/19/11 »
Thanks, dont use controller.. thought something was wrong with my button mapping on xim

Offline KnOck

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07:51 PM - 12/19/11 »
no akimbo is double trigger no ads but stop using that horrible spray machine its for ppl who cant aim lol:)

Offline shantzonpoint

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BRATSandBEER
  • PSN ID: BRATSandBEER
« Reply #4 on: 08:34 PM - 12/19/11 »
no akimbo is double trigger no ads but stop using that horrible spray machine its for ppl who cant aim lol:)

Have to agree.  You're not using the Xim for what it's made for.....precision!!!  Nah, play how you want.  Just not for me.  I must say I sure do die a lot from those things though.
Xim3 - Xim Edge - Xim4 - Xim Apex
Xbox One - PS4 - PC
Netgear XR500 (Netduma)
BenQ XL2720 27" 144hz Monitor
AKG K702's - Soundblaster AE-7 - ModMic 4.0
Razer Orbweaver
Logitech G604

Offline KnOck

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08:44 PM - 12/19/11 »
yea its all prefrence i get most of my kills ads but i just hate some of the lag comp 2 full clip spray before i see him rush around the corner deaths i get every session to this gun

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09:21 PM - 12/19/11 »
nothing can be done about it.

get use to it.
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline Zen

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 01:56 AM - 12/20/11 »
You need to set up a switcher to disable the secondary sens. Watch the tutorial vids. Or switch to the MP9 suppressed....which is beast

Offline Acc0rd

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • http://twitch.tv/acc0rd79
  • Gamertag: Acc0rd
  • PSN ID: Acc0rd79
« Reply #8 on: 02:00 AM - 12/20/11 »
spray and @#$% pray!!!! I use those only after im totally outa ammo and running to find a gun on the ground. Way OP but then the game is already a C- game at best so really who cares. Its trash.

http://twitch.tv/acc0rd79

www.youtube.com/Acc0rd79 (car reviews now)
Black Magic Intensity Pro
XIM4/XIM Edge/XIM2 :) Im OLD SCHOOL!
Turtle Beach XP500

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wa2En5emble
« Reply #9 on: 06:30 AM - 12/20/11 »
Im pretty sure those things can @#$% on any gun at close range with no aim involved. Might aswell just spin around in circles while spraying and kill the whole room. Hate those things but I have my special dbag class with the type 95 and those things. As soon as someone kills me a couple times with them or a stryker it comes out.
Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up

Offline AP

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: aGamingPenguin-
« Reply #10 on: 06:54 AM - 12/20/11 »
You need to set up a switcher to disable the secondary sens. Watch the tutorial vids. Or switch to the MP9 suppressed....which is beast

Someones been listening to the penguin school of ownage :D
Quote from: He4DHuNt3r
oh ya I have a on suite bathroom for my games room....... and a shower!

I used to be someone now I am just me ..... :D

Souver

« Reply #11 on: 10:39 AM - 12/20/11 »
Im getting panic knifed alot, mainly because Im always sprinting.

Having dual FMGs is a blessing vs panic knifing and vs shotgun lamers. Im currently trying to get most kills with FMG. So far Dildo gun 4300 kills, FMG 4100 kills in second place.

Plus as someone said before- close fight akimbo FMG9s will destroy any other gun with ease.

However unlike others I also use FMGs for midrange shooting, which requires skill and good aiming. You have to compensate quite strong vertical recoil while shooting and aiming.

Offline Zen

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 11:23 AM - 12/20/11 »

Someones been listening to the penguin school of ownage :D

LOL

Offline matttehman

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 08:18 AM - 12/21/11 »
Having dual FMGs is a blessing vs panic knifing and vs shotgun lamers. Im currently trying to get most kills with FMG. So far Dildo gun 4300 kills, FMG 4100 kills in second place.

However unlike others I also use FMGs for midrange shooting, which requires skill and good aiming. You have to compensate quite strong vertical recoil while shooting and aiming.

You have 4100 kills with the cheapest most noob-friendly guns in the game and are calling shot-gunners lame? Sorry to tell you man, but even a leveled striker takes a lot of skill to use in this game vs. full auto smg's and the back-pocket wonderguns. Not to mention the grinding that has to be done to rank that pos up....

And no skill is required to use these guns for midrange, you just adjust your spray. But keep defending your use of the Noobsauce sprayers.
Xbone FTW
~Owner of every XIM

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wa2En5emble
« Reply #14 on: 08:35 AM - 12/21/11 »
They are pretty nooby souver lolz 4100 kills haha
Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up