XIM Community

1st MVP Ever!  (Read 813 times)

Offline LLEVIATHANN

• View Profile
1st MVP Ever!
« on: 03:22 PM - 12/08/11 »
I had heard about XIM a while back while looking for a KB/M adapter for the Xbox. The webiste made it sound fantastic but so does the Frag Shark's website. I was really on the fence. Do these adapters work? Hemmed & hawed for a few months until OXM reviewed XIM 3. That review helped kick me off the fence.

Come back to finally order. What's this? They're out of stock! @#$%, place order any way with the hope that maybe I'll have it by Christmas. Nope, got it in a week. Awesome.

Spent a couple hours pokinng around, binding keys and getting prepaired in general. However I wasn't prepaired for how well XIM 3 works. I was expecting some dead space or lag or just wierdness in general.

I've mainly been a computer gamer. Back in the day Myth, Unreal and Unreal Tournament were my bread and butter. Sure I grew up with an Atari 2600 and had a bunch of consoles since but PC games was where it was at especially online where I always did well, scored well, normally the top 3 or 5 depending on team size. Fast forward a few years with the Xbox release I made the swich well, got used to "The Duke" controller and managed to do well. Then somewhere along there MS introduced the varible speed on the R Stick or maybe it was always there but much more pronouced in the 360. Never got used to that and my scores proved it.

Not any more. Played ten rounds of hardcore TDM in MW3 last night. Stayed in the top 3 and even pulled out an MVP. My first ever in a CoD game. FFS I can finally aim agian! Thanks guys!

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: 1st MVP Ever!
« Reply #1 on: 03:24 PM - 12/08/11 »
hehe nice to hear that :)

post your feedback in this topic, it gathers them all for a nicer overview :)

http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=8801.0
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: 1st MVP Ever!
« Reply #2 on: 03:31 PM - 12/08/11 »
also always check the forum for the latest news and ofc the latest firmwares :)

we are going to see lots of new features soon, so always stay tuned :)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay