XIM Community

LOL I got a Code of Conduct for my profile! Good job Xbox, censor us more please  (Read 12524 times)

Offline RaR0815

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: RaR0815
I used to leave my chat volume on because I felt like it helped me determine the location of my opponents (e.g., if one of my teammates screamed an obscenity just after running into a room, then it was highly likely that he had just been killed by an opponent who was waiting for him in there.)

About 6 months ago I realized that I just couldn't handle the complaining anymore.  Since then I've only turned on my headset when I play with friends I've made on the Xim3 site.

I'll never go back to leaving it on all the time.  I already have one 9-yr-old girl in my life who loves to whine when things don't go her way, and I only put up with it because she's family.  I have no patience for adults who cry on their headsets when they're getting their @#$% kicked. ;D

Offline KodRaiN

• MVP
  • Code Reign
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: KodRaiN
I got a one month ban for this:

"So wait, WHY is XBL now $10 a month?  Oh yeah.  Because Xbox is greedy.  They claim it is because they added a ton of new features like Netflix, Youtube, Facebook, ESPN streaming, etc...  REALLY?  Those are either free on my computer or I have to pay SOMEONE ELSE to access them ANYWHERE.  Developers make less than $10 per $60 game.  Where does that $50 go?  They make the consoles in another country so the cost of labor is less.  They use a cheaper disc material to save money.  Now half my discs are cracked.  they try to confuse the real cost of things with MS points.  THEY DON"T EVEN GIVE US DEDICATED SERVERS!!  I AM SICK OF MY MONEY GOING TOWARDS SOME CEO'S YACHT!!"

this is in NO way against the terms of service.  Sometimes I wish I was a lawyer so I could have sued them for this for a breach of TOS on their end. 

Offline Heshup

• My name is Stone
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Heshup
Maybe your parents should of spanked your butt and mouth more when you were younger. The point is you will stop when someone in real life stomps a mud  hole in your A$$ and walks it dry. Maybe your parents talks like you. Just saying.

Good luck with your life.
Don't get my personality and my attitude twisted, because my personality is me, and my attitude depends on......
You!

Offline stetab

• MVP
  • (✌゚∀゚)☞
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BO4TZ
You are an idiot

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
You are an idiot

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
this guy
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline mykal

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: sedatedRN
I got a CoC and two day ban for having "Jup1t3r's C0ck!" as my motto. It was worth it.

Offline Acc0rd

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • http://twitch.tv/acc0rd79
  • Gamertag: Acc0rd
  • PSN ID: Acc0rd79
^ I like this guy's style!

http://twitch.tv/acc0rd79

www.youtube.com/Acc0rd79 (car reviews now)
Black Magic Intensity Pro
XIM4/XIM Edge/XIM2 :) Im OLD SCHOOL!
Turtle Beach XP500

Offline Xenon

• MVP
  • Boo!
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Xenonshot
im just saying carry on shitting on t hose kids...someone needs to tell em there will amount to nothing, i mean its our duty.

But seaaarriiiioooously @#$% talkin on xbl is fun...im never the one to start a @#$% fest on but im always the one to finish it. most of the time people talk @#$% caus they spent too much time eating led instead of actually killing pplz in game...
I rRrRR 133337Zorz

Offline Morcelu

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Anubian Jackal
I laugh at people when they say X censors you, and it's a free country...Yes it is a free country, too bad your not playing in it. You playing on a platform with rules decided by Microsoft for their Xbox Live, if they made it to where you had to sing a little tea cup to respawn, they could do that, why it's place, their rules. You don't have freedom of speech of there, you have the freed to do as they tell you too.

Offline ALIxReBORN

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ali Gator Bites
  • PSN ID: Ali_GatorX
You said yes to the Xbox TOS, then you brake the rules, and complain you got a ban for it?
Thats just lame. And you don't get banned just cause people send complaints, you can get a thousand complaints a day, you will only be banned if you broke the rules. :)

He didn't get banned mate  :P

Offline ALIxReBORN

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ali Gator Bites
  • PSN ID: Ali_GatorX
I mute everyone but friends n fellow Ximmers.. I get enough ear damage from heavy metal anyway  ;D

Offline cejohnsonsr

• 1 year later & still learning. :D
    • View Profile
    • CuttinEJ
  • Gamertag: CuttinEJ
I watched some of the RAGE video. It's kinda funny listening to all the whining & moaning. At least it's funny when I'm not trying to play. During a game, when I hear all that kind of trash talk, I just mute all the trash talkers. If you guys wanna talk (& listen) to all that crap, that's your biz. Have at it. Personally, I just don't see the point in it. But I'm not gonna get bent outa shape over it either. It's too easy to mute it out. Just for the record, I'm not nearly as good as you. I've only been at the top of the post game leaderboard 1 time & it wasn't anything to brag about. I really wish I could just run around the map & kill punks at will like you & some others do. I'm working at it though & once I get my XIM3 & the rest of my gear figured out I hope I can at least make them whine a little bit. ;)
XBox 360 250 Gb
Vizio 37" HD TV
Turtle Beach Ear Force Delta
Hauppauge 1445 HD PVR Gaming Edition
XIM3 with Razer Nostromo & Logitech G700

Offline mykal

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: sedatedRN
I've had, "My c**k rages on!" as my motto for a month now. I didn't think it would last this long.

Offline Acc0rd

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • http://twitch.tv/acc0rd79
  • Gamertag: Acc0rd
  • PSN ID: Acc0rd79
Dont worry, I still talk mad @#$% nonstop, esp to the bad players. Was in a TDM yesterday with guys who went 3 and 25 and his buddy who went 5 and 28. What happened to all the good players in MW3, I know the game is the worst COD by far but sheesh!

http://twitch.tv/acc0rd79

www.youtube.com/Acc0rd79 (car reviews now)
Black Magic Intensity Pro
XIM4/XIM Edge/XIM2 :) Im OLD SCHOOL!
Turtle Beach XP500

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
video in my sig. 13m35s

acc0rd makes everyone cry he hates bad players so much
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Admin