XIM Community

LOL I got a Code of Conduct for my profile! Good job Xbox, censor us more please  (Read 12525 times)

Offline willthetech

• MVP
    • View Profile
Acc0rd does have a point, you cannot have an adult conversation with anyone in Xbox live (mw3 lobbies), I tried that before and I got called names that will not applied to me in anyway, only 2 choices are join them or mute them

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
on the other hand microsoft should be commended for allowing sexual orientation on your profile as of a couple years ago.
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline ABigDeal

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • ABigDeal Gaming
  • Gamertag: ABigDeal
One of the main reasons i play on xbox is the communication and the tiny temper of its player base and OH does it brings the lols. If you get punished you cant complain though, laugh now cry later. I only troll the obvious arrogant @#$% talkers though, im a mature adult to everyone else :)
A.K.A QnUP2C
Twitch TV Abigdeal Gaming - LIVE STREAM
Abigdeal Gaming - Personal Youtube Channel
Origin: abigdeal

Offline jimmy707

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: BLAZE XVII
on the other hand microsoft should be commended for allowing sexual orientation on your profile as of a couple years ago.

Why would that make any difference or pose any relevence? Everyone calls everyone a @#$% so Microsoft is only opening the gates for people to get charged with harrasment and any other politically correct @#$% that comes with sexual orientation/politics/religion/race.
I play online to escape that everyday @#$%.

« Last Edit: 11:13 PM - 12/08/11 by jimmy707 »

Offline Acc0rd

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • http://twitch.tv/acc0rd79
  • Gamertag: Acc0rd
  • PSN ID: Acc0rd79
I think @#$% talking makes me happy! I love to get people all riled up:) Would I act like that in real life, no im pretty cool and a good guy you can rely on at any time. But, get me on xbox live and I can have a good old time cause none of those people know me or will ever meet me!

http://twitch.tv/acc0rd79

www.youtube.com/Acc0rd79 (car reviews now)
Black Magic Intensity Pro
XIM4/XIM Edge/XIM2 :) Im OLD SCHOOL!
Turtle Beach XP500

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
ask wake, im the same all the time lulz
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline colb

• MVP
  • The Global Elite
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: mynameiscolb
  • PSN ID: mynameiscolb
he didn't get banned.

@#$% noob quit talking to people you dont know

lmfao

get em toys.

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
na colb, it aint about that. its the fact that ive got video proof of chad and i playing... two years old this winter, and thats just video proof. i honestly couldn't tell u when the first time i played with chad was. maybe a few random games in [email protected] or late in cod4? idk. point being, if me and acc0rd feel like talking a bucket of tease to each other. we know it.

just the other day he tagged me in a facebook picture of some fatass renting a video from a RedBox in a baller @#$% Alabama National Championship letteman jacket with all of Alabama's National Championships
2012* pending January 7th 2012

Quote from: chad
Toys at. The red box!
Quote from: Brandon
idk what i find more insulting. that you think im that fat, or that you think i would pay to rent movies?
Quote from: chad
rofl, no its just the bama lover with all the national champions on the back:) And counting!
Quote from: Brandon
ya! 14 pending!

but some random guy from denmark nobody's heard of with 2 posts a month for less than a year. come on. i can promise you, the chad dog is likely not interested in whatever non amusing thing you have to say.
« Last Edit: 03:15 PM - 12/10/11 by toysrme »
[/size]

Offline colb

• MVP
  • The Global Elite
    • View Profile
Oh, I know. Before I ever registered here (or even owned a XIM), I would lurk these boards and watch your videos of you and acc0rd raping faces.

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
How about you just cut back on the potty-mouth talk, and act like a mature adult instead of a raging juvenile, and treat others decently when playing online?  Too much to ask?

Know what I say when I'm at the top of the leaderboard?  "Good Game, everybody."

+1
Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility

Offline Quad Damage

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MR_SCHULTZ
Speaking of CoC, here's a message from a friendly gentlemen congratulating me and my team's victory late last night:

I think he did not like our "cheap" tactic of controlling our spawn area, and probably maybe the fact he went 5-14.
I like to send these people a "Good Game, Champ!" and an invite to play another match if they suddenly leave the lobby.
 ;D

Offline colb

• MVP
  • The Global Elite
    • View Profile
Hahaha

"xGRAVEDIGGER99x"

That name is legit.

Offline stetab

• MVP
  • (✌゚∀゚)☞
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BO4TZ
99% of gamertags are junk for some reason, some are really good though. We saw a "bicurious george" today. Friend of mine had Dixon Ciderass but had to change it.

Offline stetab

• MVP
  • (✌゚∀゚)☞
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BO4TZ
Just got banned 7 days for my bio, but there wasn't even any profanity in it...
« Last Edit: 08:27 AM - 12/29/11 by stetab »

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
I think @#$% talking makes me happy! I love to get people all riled up:) Would I act like that in real life, no im pretty cool and a good guy you can rely on at any time. But, get me on xbox live and I can have a good old time cause none of those people know me or will ever meet me!

I used to be just like you, then i thought "why bother?"

Life becomes so much more simple when you block all non friend list chat / communication through your xbox menu. Its great, no in game chat with people you don't know / will never meet. No voice messages. No friend requests of random @#$% bag's who think you god just because you done an accidental 360 no scope lol.

Just you your mates and some
Man giggle to the extreme.
Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility