XIM Community

LOL I got a Code of Conduct for my profile! Good job Xbox, censor us more please  (Read 12526 times)

Offline Acc0rd

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • http://twitch.tv/acc0rd79
  • Gamertag: Acc0rd
  • PSN ID: Acc0rd79
So this is what happens when your really good at a game I guess. I got complaints I guess in the last few days cause I dominate so much and talk loads of @#$%. In doing so I musta pissed off a @#$% load of kids and they filed that my profile was offensive.

It reads: "PC GAMES OWN! XIM!! So I hear im a tryhard! Thanks!! Thats because I play the game the way it was meant to be played. Ive been owning you noobs since 007 Goldeneye N64 Bitches!!"

I guess becuase I talked down to people in my message thats against xbox user policies! Its been there for well over a year now and just now someone says something? You can tell how many @#$% are in MW3 if this happens now! Im gonna subsequently make a youtube video and change my profile again if I can and have the direct link to it where I will continue to talk @#$% to the xbox live team for banning me! haha They cant censor my youtube channel so I dont see them being able to block that!  I love xbox, I can talk so much @#$%, it amazes me! Just makes me more happy to keep doing it.

Thank you Xbox, for letting me know bad kids hate me even more:)  <3

http://twitch.tv/acc0rd79

www.youtube.com/Acc0rd79 (car reviews now)
Black Magic Intensity Pro
XIM4/XIM Edge/XIM2 :) Im OLD SCHOOL!
Turtle Beach XP500

Offline Quad Damage

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MR_SCHULTZ
How about you just cut back on the potty-mouth talk, and act like a mature adult instead of a raging juvenile, and treat others decently when playing online?  Too much to ask?

Know what I say when I'm at the top of the leaderboard?  "Good Game, everybody."

Offline Beezles

• MVP
  • TeamEWIX co-leader/founder
    • View Profile
    • Beezles youtube channel
  • Gamertag: BEEZLES
  • PSN ID: BEEZLES
How about you just cut back on the potty-mouth talk, and act like a mature adult instead of a raging juvenile, and treat others decently when playing online?  Too much to ask?

Know what I say when I'm at the top of the leaderboard?  "Good Game, everybody."

+1
Logitech G13 w/ modded Thubstick (or PS Nav)  //  Logitech G500 Mouse
XIM3  //  24" Dynex HDTV
Audio Technica AD700 Headset Antlion Modmic  //  Turtle Beach DSS
Avermedia Broadcaster HD

BEEZLES YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!
LIVESTREAM:
[BEEZLES ON TWITCH!]

[TEAMXIM ON TWITCH!]

Offline Acc0rd

• MVP
    • View Profile
how bout I talk how I want and not care what people think? Its a free country. I pay my money for xbox, if kids dont like it, they can just mute me. +1

Turtle Beach XP500

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • tuffrabit's Twitch.tv channel
  • Gamertag: TuFFrabit
I mute A LOT of people.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
seems like all those quickscopers gathered to fight their evil joykiller ;)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline stetab

• MVP
  • (✌゚∀゚)☞
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BO4TZ
Its because you wrote "bitches" in it @#$%

Most people talk @#$% on XBL. Most people talk @#$% in any competitive atmosphere. My friends and I talk @#$% to each other when we compete at something in real life. Nobody cries or gets their feelings hurt. There's options to default mute anyone you don't know if you want to. Most of the time you aren't going to have an intelligent convo or get any useful call outs from randoms, so you won't be missing out on anything. The only people I mute are the ones who are too loud. I don't care what you say, some idiot isn't going to hurt my feelings over the internet.

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
ya i got them a bunch too on some old names a few years ago. its common. the only single thing people can report you for where an action is taken is your profile. ppl can file complaints for as much other crap as they wont, nothing happens. really, its amazing you made it this long.

keep the shitt alk out your profile & in game chat. of corse, nix the @#$% talk if the pro shows up in your lobby. guy still gives me a headache
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline colb

• MVP
  • The Global Elite
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: mynameiscolb
  • PSN ID: mynameiscolb

Dude, you're talking about Acc0rd here. That is too much to ask!

Know what I say when I'm at the top of the leaderboard?

Nothing, cause you're never there! Bwahaha :)

Offline kinada423

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: kinada423
I had a friend who was a good mw2 player who got reported for having the word "bitches" in his profile. Took him well over a month to get it all straightened out and activated again hahah. It may not even have been a user report they could just search bio info in their database for key words.

It isn't a free country in reference to xbox live services.  You pay for a service with it's own independent rules as dictated in the EULA you agreed to. You gotta pay to play and that payment comes from not being a dickwad and playing within their rules.

That being said I'm pretty sure Modern Warfare was invented just for people to trash talk. I hear so much more hate spat since Modern Warfare onward than any other game series I've played.

Offline modwarfare

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Arrow of Ares
Is this why you were on good behavior last night even though we had some @#$% lag all night

Offline Quad Damage

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MR_SCHULTZ
Know what I say when I'm at the top of the leaderboard?

Nothing, cause you're never there! Bwahaha :)

Yea, lol, I'll never be at the top of the actual leaderboards. 
Post-game scoreboard though - many times per night playing HCTDM.

Yea man, I've gotten the Code of Conduct thing too.  I had a few colorful quotes from L4D Bill in my bio.

It's ok for the console to have games that contain excessive profanity (not to mention bloody chainsaw finishing moves) but you can't even insinuate foul language with symbols in your bio (@#$%) or you'll get suspended.
One person even got a CoC strike for parenthesis boobies in his bio (.)(.)  Gimme a break.

Offline Acc0rd

• MVP
    • View Profile
@#$% Xbox Nazis is all it is. I have been straight smacking down kids all night long so much so that I know thats why they get pissed off and report me or do dumb stuff like that. Even with my super busy schedule at UPS this time of year, im doing 1 prestige a week which is great. Games a joke, now if they can fix lag compensation then it will be da bomb!

Turtle Beach XP500

Offline butcha

• View Profile
You said yes to the Xbox TOS, then you brake the rules, and complain you got a ban for it?
Thats just lame. And you don't get banned just cause people send complaints, you can get a thousand complaints a day, you will only be banned if you broke the rules. :)

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
he didn't get banned.

@#$% noob quit talking to people you dont know
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Admin