XIM Community

2nd config  (Read 1059 times)

Offline premiere

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: premiere717
2nd config
« on: 07:19 PM - 11/24/11 »
any chance of adding support to be able to switch to secondary config with just a press of a button instead of having to hold down one? I know there are switchers but in configs like NOM4D where there is already a toggle on the xbox controller, when you right click your mouse to zoom it stays on your hip config. or just being able to add a delay on the primary config page as well? just spit balling here...

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: 2nd config
« Reply #1 on: 07:39 PM - 11/24/11 »
Switchers support both toggle and hold.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline premiere

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08:33 PM - 11/24/11 »
maybe a delay feature on the primary mouse setting so if your trying to create a toggle (instead of having to hold right mouse button) for zooming in ie. MW3, you can still utilize that delay when you switch to your ADS config?

Offline premiere

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:21 AM - 11/25/11 »
and when you say switcher I'm assuming your talking about the actual switchers you can configure. What I'm talking about is the primary mouse setting and the secondary mouse setting, right now I think you can only utilize the secondary when your holding down a key, what about being able to utilize either holding down or just pressing. It would work perfect for the COD:BO NOM4D config

Offline brick38

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04:44 AM - 11/25/11 »
Switchers support both toggle and hold.
Not to Hi jack the thread,but is their any chance of getting more switchers added to the
next firmware update.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HKhgZwL8cKk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>