XIM Community

Anyone Playing Life Is Crime on android?  (Read 5211 times)

Offline Ultim8

• MVP
  • Gamertag = Ultim83
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ultim83
Anyone Playing Life Is Crime on android?
« on: 01:38 PM - 11/24/11 »
Anyone playing this?

For those that aren't its a location based MMO were the idea is to hold local landmarks by fighting others, dropping "Packages" or doing missions.

If anyone is on it or plans on getting on it then add me:  Ultim8

http://redrobotlabs.com/games.html

Offline Dooftard

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/NicRunsThis
  • Gamertag: nic runs this
Re: Anyone Playing Life Is Crime on android?
« Reply #1 on: 09:58 AM - 11/25/11 »
I added u.  Checked it out n i love it so far.  Thx for the gift too!

Offline Ultim8

• MVP
  • Gamertag = Ultim83
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12:08 PM - 11/25/11 »
no probs whats your name and i'll look out for you if you get hit.

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05:57 PM - 11/25/11 »
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
XIM Induced RAGE Video

^Global Win Rate = 46%

Offline Dooftard

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08:43 PM - 11/25/11 »
My names "nic runs this"

Offline Ultim8

• MVP
  • Gamertag = Ultim83
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02:34 PM - 11/26/11 »
ah ok cool and who is XIM Shadow?

Offline ShadowIG

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07:12 PM - 11/26/11 »
It is I, the great kingpin shadow. I got a question, what's a good way to produce income besides doing missions or picking up items and dropping them off? And what's a good way to increase rep?

Offline Ultim8

• MVP
  • Gamertag = Ultim83
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11:22 AM - 11/27/11 »
Right best way for rep is to have as many locations as possible.  Also you dont need to be kingpin for it to be classed as a location.  The more locations the more money you will collect each day from your "Safe house"

The best way to add points to a location is by dropping packages,  but for this you need to be within 500m of that location.  Fighting equal or higher levels will give you nice building points to but XP sucks, usually between 18-25xp for each hit.

Best way to level up is by doing missions as you'll get around 8-10XP per energy point the mission requires.

Also search the locations as if someone in your area has dropped a package you can pick it up.

Also gift everyone every 24hrs,  the chances are they will gift you back and often they will gift you what they receive so gift energy drinks.  This will allow you to replenish your energy by 8 points with each gift received and help you rank up.

Also look at earning R2 points by downloading some of the @#$% games,  save the R2 points until something good comes up thats going to last you a few levels.

For example I'm level 11 but I have a weapon that gives me 118 attack and 64 critical which is better than any standard weapon on levels 12/13/14 and even then the level 15 weapon is only slightly better (attack 120 critical 66).

Also the more mob members you have the more likely you are to win a fight,  also rep contributes to your chances of winning too.  Pick your fights wisely and you can win most.

Get as many mobsters as possible and jump on the news feed as it will show locations all over the place that have had actions from your mobsters.  Jump to those locations from the feed and get as high as possible on the leader board for those locations by fighting.

Also another tip/cheat if you play from home is to try using your 3G as its not as accurate and will often show your other locations or make them within 500m so you can do the missions there.
« Last Edit: 11:27 AM - 11/27/11 by Ultim8 »

Offline Ultim8

• MVP
  • Gamertag = Ultim83
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 11:29 AM - 11/27/11 »
oh and that BBRAIN44 thats killed you a couple of time Nic,  I'll kill him he is a really weak level 17 ;)

Offline Dooftard

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 03:49 PM - 11/27/11 »
Xim shadow...u wouldnt be in the usaf near mcguire afb... ;)

Offline ShadowIG

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 04:47 PM - 11/27/11 »
Nope, I'm in Idaho but I have a handy app that puts my gps anywhere in the world and after I added you and saw someone killed you I decided to blast your leaderboards

Offline Dooftard

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 04:54 PM - 11/27/11 »
I got really jeeved out for a second....saw ur name on my leaderboards, man....just had to ask..lol

Offline Ultim8

• MVP
  • Gamertag = Ultim83
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 05:31 PM - 11/27/11 »
shadow whats that app?

does it allow you to locate yourself within 500m of locations?

Offline ShadowIG

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 06:31 PM - 11/27/11 »
It's called fake gps location in the android market, free btw, then once u set ur location to that area ull have to turn off all phones location services and only use the fake gps, once ur done playing the game u can turn ur reg location services on. The game kinda knows about this couse ull be allowing mock location, then the game will say before u can play u have to disable mock location, once u do that and you hit back a few times ur map will refresh to the desired location. Yes, I know I'm awsome.

Offline ShadowIG

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 09:01 AM - 11/28/11 »
How often does rep, money from leaderboards and locations taken get updated? Mines still stuck at 11 locations and 36 rep even though last night I added well over a hundred new locations. And to collect $ in the safe house was only available once for me even though it said it'll be available every few hours. What's the deal ultim?