XIM Community

Looking for "Kill Confirmed" players  (Read 2320 times)

Offline easy10pins

• The Original 40-Year Old Gamer....
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for "Kill Confirmed" players
« Reply #15 on: 07:19 AM - 11/12/11 »
Yo Shark Attack - XBL.

Feel free to add me.  I am usually on in the evenings during the week, on and off throughout the day on the weekends.
XIM's so easy, even a 40-Year Old Gamer can RAGE!

Offline paradox

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: nodicaL
  • PSN ID: nodicaL
« Reply #16 on: 08:34 AM - 11/12/11 »
I would absolutely love this game type if people didn't exploit it to grind their k/d ratio.  I had thought that your kills and deaths did not count unless confirmed.  Apparently confirming and denying a kill only effects the game score.  So just like with domination, people are exploiting the objective simply to rack up kills and pad their k/d ratio.

I couldn't help chuckling while I was reading this, Ding.
The dog tags that drop off my enemies.... I can't even pick it up without one of my teammates running right for it! 

I'll be running to get the dog tags and 5 feet from it, a teammate shows up from no where and picks it up.
It's like they hover around me just so they can get points with the dog tags! 

Leeches, all of them! 
Thanks for the laugh though!

Offline FreshNsoClean

• MVP
  • Your #1 Broski
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 08:36 AM - 11/13/11 »
I would absolutely love this game type if people didn't exploit it to grind their k/d ratio.  I had thought that your kills and deaths did not count unless confirmed.  Apparently confirming and denying a kill only effects the game score.  So just like with domination, people are exploiting the objective simply to rack up kills and pad their k/d ratio.

I couldn't help chuckling while I was reading this, Ding.
The dog tags that drop off my enemies.... I can't even pick it up without one of my teammates running right for it! 

I'll be running to get the dog tags and 5 feet from it, a teammate shows up from no where and picks it up.
It's like they hover around me just so they can get points with the dog tags! 

Leeches, all of them! 
Thanks for the laugh though!

Well that's a good thing then.  That's how the game should be played.  You still get credit if they pick them up. 

I don't notice a lot of people camping.  It won't do them much good because the points are at getting the tags in this game.  Once Elite is back to norm, I'm going to get a #XIM3 group started.  Then it will be easier for us to play.

Admin