XIM Community

Can this be done  (Read 1183 times)

Offline AFF

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: AFST3R
Can this be done
« on: 02:58 PM - 11/12/11 »
If u hold down the crouch button you then lie down

Now can I just attach that to a single key button rather than holding the button down

Offline scottpriley

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: scottRiley09
Re: Can this be done
« Reply #1 on: 03:18 PM - 11/12/11 »
only if the game has a set button from going prone but i cant name one console game that has one button for crouch and one for prone. if u get used to it i promise holding a key down is easier. i use the cntrl key so i dont use my 4 moving fingers just my pinky

King of BF3

Offline AFF

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: AFST3R
« Reply #2 on: 03:24 PM - 11/12/11 »
Just thinking about cod games and I also use the cntrl and it's getting easier than controls

Offline scottpriley

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: scottRiley09
« Reply #3 on: 03:32 PM - 11/12/11 »
just stick with using ctrl easier

King of BF3

Offline Bizzar1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Bizzar1
« Reply #4 on: 11:57 PM - 11/12/11 »
Makes me wonder. I've seen them on eBay and there was a guy last night who every single time he would shoot, would go straight to prone. Not cool... When I flop to the the ground it seems to take two movements. Hold crouch and my character would animate crouch (small delay) THEN prone. But this guy would just flop straight to the ground. Modded controller? It's pretty friggin lame but he would flop right to the ground and have a good edge in a firefight. Now on PC I can do this as there is a separate button for crouch OR prone. I can skip the whole crouch thing and go right to bellyflop prone. What's the deal with this? Are these kids using modded controllers on console?
"Surely there must be something you can do."
"I'm doing everything I can... and stop calling me Shirley!"

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12:13 AM - 11/13/11 »
Straight to prone is only possible by holding the B button for about 300ms. You can mod the deathstar on the controller and it is still 300ms. He might have wired the B button with the trigger. You can do that with a Logitech mouse. Pretty lame would annoy the @#$% out of me.
Crusade atm: none

Offline Retrospect

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01:17 AM - 11/13/11 »
As far as binding crouch/prone to fire, just double bind crouch button onto the left mouse or right mouse.. not hard at all. In GOW3 I double bind spot onto my fire key. The only problem I guess would be then you would have to hold down fire button and every time you press fire you will crouch/uncrouch. TO actually have a seperate key for crouch and prone is impossible because crouch and prone are attached to the same button..

Wouldn't recommend it personally because then you will always be going prone even if you don't want too, just use ctrl lol.

Offline Press22

• Mango flavored everything
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Mangooooooo
« Reply #7 on: 02:55 AM - 11/13/11 »
I just use the C key lol. Works better than ctrl for me

Admin