XIM Community

Amazing  (Read 1359 times)

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wa2En5emble
Amazing
« on: 04:51 AM - 11/08/11 »
iy just amazes me the support here... Reason why I stick around is bc of the general knowledge of the community is deep... But just on the xi, product I still havnt seen support like this ever. You guys over at xim and obsiv, mist, odin etc. are phenomenal. Your knowledge of the product and market is unparrallelled err something. You guys know this but positive reinforcement is always good.

So pretty much in this thread I want tales of great support and extreme success with the xim. Thanks again guys!
Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Amazing
« Reply #1 on: 01:10 PM - 11/08/11 »
iy just amazes me the support here... Reason why I stick around is bc of the general knowledge of the community is deep... But just on the xi, product I still havnt seen support like this ever. You guys over at xim and obsiv, mist, odin etc. are phenomenal. Your knowledge of the product and market is unparrallelled err something. You guys know this but positive reinforcement is always good.

money already transfered to your bank account 8)
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline ISheeper

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03:50 PM - 11/08/11 »

So pretty much in this thread I want tales of great support and extreme success with the xim. Thanks again guys!
So true! Especially Od1n? (do I get a share of the bribe??)

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04:18 PM - 11/08/11 »
you guys gonna make me poor ;)
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12:22 AM - 11/10/11 »
You're welcome

you guys gonna make me poor ;)

haha, I got a bargain rate for three mentions, two more mentions remaining after this one. :)
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10:35 AM - 11/10/11 »
with all the support, mist is already heading for the 10k post count

i suppose you give out some free beers then? ;)

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wa2En5emble
« Reply #6 on: 01:40 PM - 11/10/11 »
You guys all deserve some recognition for ur work.... that is a lot of posts mist jeez. Not to be a brown noser but ive never seen this kind of help for any product or service.... You guys make other companies look really bad.
Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 09:46 PM - 11/10/11 »
yeah mist is the very middle of the support, no doubts about this ;)

Admin