XIM Community

Trials evolution  (Read 1989 times)

Offline KnOck

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kn0cK NorriS
Re: Trials evolution
« Reply #30 on: 08:24 PM - 04/26/12 »
i sat an watched a friend play it an it looks cool but far too addictive ive no spare time for another motorbike game
i cant put them down once i start ha :)

It's a platformer really at it's heart :-) Being able to hammer out a track in just a couple of minutes adds to the 5 minute escape ability. However, I, too, have a hard time putting this game down once I start on it :-D
its so addicting.. try some of the really hard usermade tracks if you want to kick the hell out of your xbox:P
i loved old exitebike games and this is just a evolution of that

Offline simplicity05

• H.A.T.E.D
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Lairdawg
« Reply #31 on: 08:31 PM - 04/26/12 »
My god! To compare Trials to Excitebike is to say that a human is an evolution of pond slime! Completely worlds apart.

And I say, bring on those hard user tracks. Unless they are completely broken, I will destroy them :-D
[ XIM3 ][ G500 | 4500 DPI | 500 ][ Sony Nav ][ Razor Onza ]

Offline KnOck

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 08:34 PM - 04/26/12 »
My god! To compare Trials to Excitebike is to say that a human is an evolution of pond slime! Completely worlds apart.

And I say, bring on those hard user tracks. Unless they are completely broken, I will destroy them :-D
its evolution lol exitebike is old @#$% :P but yea your not destroying much seriously some of the
usertracks are insane

Offline simplicity05

• H.A.T.E.D
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 08:35 PM - 04/26/12 »
Throw up some names of tracks you want me to tackle and I'll try to find them and post a time/opinion

Offline KnOck

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 08:39 PM - 04/26/12 »
Throw up some names of tracks you want me to tackle and I'll try to find them and post a time/opinion
im not online on the box right now but getting a cupple for you tomorrow.. i wont post times bc i died on the 2nd jump ect..
stuff like 5 bunnyhops in row on higher nd higher logs only backwheel touching is not me is it your favorite?

Offline simplicity05

• H.A.T.E.D
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 08:45 PM - 04/26/12 »
Yeah, I love Trials. I didn't have internet for around 2 years when I was still at home with my mother and her husband. He up and decided that I was just randomly not allowed online in his house anymore, so it was Trials or nothing for the most part. Sure I played plenty of single player games, but I kept going back to Trials again and again.

5 hops back tire only? Sounds like it'll be a pain, but I'll nail it. I'm certain!

Offline KnOck

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 08:47 PM - 04/26/12 »
Yeah, I love Trials. I didn't have internet for around 2 years when I was still at home with my mother and her husband. He up and decided that I was just randomly not allowed online in his house anymore, so it was Trials or nothing for the most part. Sure I played plenty of single player games, but I kept going back to Trials again and again.

5 hops back tire only? Sounds like it'll be a pain, but I'll nail it. I'm certain!
if so you are a stick god

Admin