XIM Community

!!!!Yay!!!! Ok down to business (Guidelines?)  (Read 1805 times)

Offline thegurujim

• View Profile
!!!!Yay!!!! Ok down to business (Guidelines?)
« on: 02:30 PM - 11/04/11 »
Now that PS3ers have a place to post up configs maybe someone enterprising person can post a guideline on what to include in a config post?

In order to have this subforum actually be useful we'll need to to have the assistance of a mod to help sticky and otherwise mod posts that are not helpful to config posting.

A "goto mod" would be helpful if one of you are willing to step up.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: !!!!Yay!!!! Ok down to business (Guidelines?)
« Reply #1 on: 02:44 PM - 11/04/11 »
id suggest the following:

we have a stickied main topic, where all the current configs are listed
they are also linked to the config topics in this section

as a config topic, id suggest just write the name of the game as the subtitle and then post the necessary values + maybe the mouse dpi you are using as a mouse-speed reference for other member
after that you make a post in the stickied topic with a link, so it can be added to the list
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline Zero3ffect

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04:48 PM - 11/04/11 »
Awesome.  I hope to see a good Uncharted 3 config as I just ordered the GTMax adapter for the sole purpose of playing that game.

Offline unicorn991

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Captain N3KrA
  • PSN ID: unicorn991
« Reply #3 on: 04:22 AM - 11/05/11 »
Uncharted 3 is one of the games that won't work with a standart translator.The ads deadzone shapen of the game is very weird.The only configs i managed to play the game was halo and rdr translators but nothing special.Another weird think is that single game and online ads are somehow different.Until xim is official making ps3 translators this game is gonna be unplayable with xim.

Offline Zero3ffect

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08:50 AM - 11/05/11 »
Uncharted 3 is one of the games that won't work with a standart translator.

Well that's disappointing...

*EDIT*

Well, got my adapter and tried playing the game using some of the other configs that have been posted.  They are horrible.  At least the adapter wasn't expensive...
« Last Edit: 09:09 AM - 11/09/11 by Zero3ffect »