XIM Community

Just played my first pro  (Read 1951 times)

Offline sam5560

• View Profile
Just played my first pro
« on: 07:36 PM - 12/25/08 »
Just thought I'd let you guys know how the xim2 performs against a beast mode mlg pro player. We got match against timeliestbrute in the mlg play list on halo which if you know this playlist is all the br.
We lost the game as one of our players quit but when we came up 1v1 br battle I won prob 3 out of the 5 we had, I just fort I would let people know who are new here or people that dont have xim2's or people that are having doubts about buying an xim what the capabilities of this thing are.
Its Beast mode!!!!

Offline x7rEmE

• Lifes A Struggle
    • View Profile
Re: Just played my first pro
« Reply #1 on: 10:49 PM - 12/26/08 »
Your weeks/months behind :P we know xim is pro sauce.. wtb xflex can't wait!
XIM3 Supporter

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07:30 PM - 12/27/08 »
That's awesome but MLG's aint pro's. Pro's are the guys floating between WCG, CG, CPL, CGSL, defunct WSVL.
Those are professionals. Compairitivly MLG's are just abunch of novice kids LoL!
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
XIM Induced RAGE Video

^Global Win Rate = 46%

Offline 4shotter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10:05 PM - 12/27/08 »
Mlgs are pro for halo dude.  Go to mlgpro.com

That's pretty cool dude. I play mlg all the time and I have an xim2

Offline nickstudy

• MVP
  • Xim360 Tester. All Hail Xim360!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11:50 PM - 12/28/08 »
Back in my day it was CPL, I don't even know if CPL is still around. Now it's MLG, WCG, CGSL and a bunch of other letters strung together that spell other gaming org's. When I did CPL, I did CPL Winter, and it was for HALO PC along with I think battlefield....hmm been a while. All I know is after barely a season with CPL, they canned Halo PC so I was never able to play with my team anymore after that. I have no idea if MLG's or WCG or CGSL are better or worse or not since I have never played them. Oh well, such as life.
Happy Xim360 tester (former)

Gamertag ii TR00F ii
That's 2 i's a space a TR then 2 zero's an F then a space then 2 more i's.

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12:00 AM - 12/31/08 »
All the Korean stuff is still going strong. CPL folded this year. '97-08 was a great run.
WCG is still tops. Been tops since '00 when it launched. I think it's very likely that of all the pro leagues left it will be the only one that survives any length of time into the future. It makes more than enough money to stand on its own just in festival attendance, its very diverse and atleast for the last few years it's got very large corperate backing.

Fun looking at the play-lists every year. Quake3a/CPMA/Painkiller/q4, UT/2k3/4, CS, WC:ROC/TFT, Starcraft/BW, AOE2/3+ex
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
XIM Induced RAGE Video

^Global Win Rate = 46%

Offline sam5560

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11:15 AM - 01/07/09 »
That's awesome but MLG's aint pro's. Pro's are the guys floating between WCG, CG, CPL, CGSL, defunct WSVL.
Those are professionals. Compairitivly MLG's are just abunch of novice kids LoL!
Mlg halo 3 players arent pros??? of course they are if mlg isnt pro then why would they have a playlist dedicated to mlg gametypes on halo 3. I dont see any other of those leagues on matchmaking online. So they are far from novices

technogiant

« Reply #7 on: 12:29 PM - 01/07/09 »
I'm pro on my xbl profile...a real legend in my own lunch time  ;)

Offline BroTsla

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 03:30 AM - 01/21/09 »
I'm a level 49 with a controller but if I can get some decent aim with a faster look(than I use with a controller) I think I'd be insane too. In fact I'd like to play someone that has a xim360 just to see in action the fine product that I just ordered.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=pooklove

Offline tweak

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 10:33 AM - 01/21/09 »
BroTsla,

I'll gladly play some custom BR games with you so you can get a feel for the dominating performance of the XIM.  Just make sure there are no sniper rifles on the map ;)

I've done this with a few controller generals already.  They're usually a little surprised I can out BR them and by the end a little anxious to get a XIM of their own.

Offline BroTsla

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 11:21 PM - 01/21/09 »
Awesome like I said I have one ordered but I'd really like to see it in action... I haven't gotten on the xbox in some time but I would like to set something up. I've been saying since I got a xbox and started playing halo 1(I use to play delta force/UT etc. on computer) if they made a M/K for it I'd buy it right there. Anyways if you'd like send a friend request to Pooklove.

Again, I'm not bad with controller at all it's just I can't aim as fast as I would like not without my aim suffering for it anyhow.