XIM Community

COD [email protected] Macros - Autohotkey  (Read 18461 times)

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
COD [email protected] Macros - Autohotkey
« on: 01:28 AM - 12/13/08 »
Yet more updates! Sigh LoL!

Learned alot more about it. Tested most of the night.
New rules are a total BIIIIIIIIIITCH!

Talked to quite afew controller modding guys/programmers (the ones that do the actual work, not the lackies). One of the new things is that is is starting to look (alittlebit) at the analog trigger signal!
It doesn't want to see the trigger's pot going form 0% to 100%. It wants to see it swing between them.

Yup that's right. Its only a little bit right now, but if they wanted to go hardcore about it they could lock xim1 and xim2 with a quickness from being able to fire at all. Luckily this is not the case, and it really is only a minor reason why were not getting faster fire rates.
(As some of the slicker programmers have made it a small issue)

So for some good news! I was mulling around at 550-650rpm'ish all night getting locked out until I remembered something from when I first started doing COD4. The right trigger could fire a tick faster than the left :P I also remembered after trey's first (very lackluster) attempt at loweing the fire rate caps that their new rules were only inforced on the right trigger :D

Yup! That's right! If you swap to Left mode you are not subject to most of the new fire rate cap rules!

Suck on an easy 713rpm +/- :P
Code: [Select]
#NoEnv
SendMode Input
SetMouseDelay, -1
SetKeyDelay, -1

~Space:: ;Use the space key to quickly toggle the script on & off
         Hotkey, ~LButton, toggle
If toggle != 1
          {
           toggle := 1    ; Will beep if it is set to on
           SoundPlay *64 ;Good because it plays over primary speakers. Others tend to play on motherboard speakers. It's 2008 many computers no longer have motherboard speakers!
           }
else
          {
           toggle := 0        ; Will beep if it is set to off
           SoundPlay *64 ;Good because it plays over primary speakers. Others tend to play on motherboard speakers. It's 2008 many computers no longer have motherboard speakers!
           }

_auto := true

~LButton::autofire()
~^LButton::autofire()
Code:

\::suspend ;P key completely suspends the script
autofire()
{
global _auto
if _auto
{
{
Loop
{
if GetKeyState("LButton", "P")
{
SendInput {LButton Down}
Sleep, 54.048019
SendInput {LButton Up}
Sleep, 30.048019
If A_Index = 35
Sleep, 1000
}
else
break
}
} ;; loop
} ;; if
} ;; autofire()

mouseXY(x,y)
{
DllCall("mouse_event",uint,1,int,x,int,y,uint,0,int,0)
}
return
;;;;;;
;;; End script
This isn't a 100% lock-out ffree code. In my testing its maybe 90-95%. Good enough if you dont go wild.
Please note that while you CAN normally get away with holding down the trigger during reload; IT IS LIKELY TO LOCK YOU OUT. Hence the 1 second pause on the 35th loop - keeping the M1A1 from firing when the box-mag is empty. I would advise not shooting through the other gun's reloads too. This speed is abit beyond the realm of shooting through 100% of the time so just dont do it! :P
I have another that breaks 800rpm in bursts, but its stil lock-prone & frankly... Too fast to be useful anyway.

----------------------------------------
========================================
Old post below, current console patches have lowered the fire rate cap to around 444rpm+/-

#NoEnv
SendMode Input

Hotkey, ~LButton, toggle
If toggle != 1
          {
           toggle := 1    ; Will beep if it is set to on
           }
else
          {
           toggle := 0        ; Will beep if it is set to off
           }

Code:

\::suspend ;\ key completely suspends the script
autofire()
{
global _auto
if _auto
{
{
Loop
{
{
SendInput {LButton DownTemp}
Sleep, 70 ;Sleep for the amount of time specified
SendInput {LButton Up}
Sleep, 62 ;Sleep for the amount of time specified
}
else
break
}
} ;; loop
} ;; if
} ;; autofire()

mouseXY(x,y)
{
}
return
;;;;;;
;;; End script

Old post below, current console patches have lowered the fire rate cap to around 444rpm+/-

Quick & dirty test video of the current script.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUXhPP2846Y

AutoHotkey is fun! Lots of nice things you can do with it! You will not be able to fire any faster than this reliably. In fact, this will STILL set off the fire rate cap! DO NOT shoot out an M1A1 clip without letting off the trigger a moment. Do not hold the fire button down while reloading any of the other guns.

Here is a pattern for an automatic fire macro that has recoil compensation (drops the barrel when firing) and barrle rise added. (because with just recoil comp - unlike a direct PC game we end up looking at the floor when the firing stops!) It's the widespread battlefield 2 macro modified.
Alot of people (Apparantly XIM2 users) were having problems with the scripts firing too fast.
IF THIS SCRIPT LOCKS YOUR FIRE RATE. PLEASE TRY SLOWING IT DOWN YOURSELF!!! You can accomplish this by RAISING the numbers on this varriable line "random,var1,33,64".

#NoEnv
SendMode Input

Hotkey, ~LButton, toggle
If toggle != 1
          {
           toggle := 1    ; Will beep if it is set to on
           }
else
          {
           toggle := 0        ; Will beep if it is set to off
           }

Code:

\::suspend ;P key completely suspends the script
autofire()
{
global _auto
if _auto
{
{
Loop
{
{
Test1 := A_Index ;Test1 = A variable that carries outside of the loop, A_Index = how many times this specific loop has run.
random,var1,33,63 ;Generate a random number called varriable (var1) between (#,#)
random,var2,30,32   ;Generate a random number called varriable (var1) between (#,#)
Sleep, %var1% ;Sleep for the amount of time randomly generated as var1
If A_Index = 11 ; The pause at loop 11 helps
Sleep, 15 ;Sleep time is in ms
SendInput {LButton Up}
Sleep, %var2% ;Sleep for the amount of time randomly generated as var2
mouseXY(0,4) ;Positive X = Right, Y = Down
If A_Index = 14 ; The pause at loop 14 helps
Sleep, 2500 ;Sleep time is in ms
}
else
break
}
mouseXY(0,(-10*(Test1))/1.61803399) ;Positive X = Right, Y = Lower. Golden Ratio FTW!
} ;; loop
} ;; if
} ;; autofire()

mouseXY(x,y)
{
}
return
;;;;;;
;;; End script
*Edit* Got back to level 65. Updated script - For the last time. This works perfectly with my XIM1 for pistols, SVT-40, Gewehr, M1A1 with and without a box mag.

Note that it has a major leage pause (2.5 seconds) on the 14th cycle. It is not meant to be a 15-30 round full auto. Plan on having to press the trigger two/three times to empty the 30 round box mag. It tends to shoot 9-12 bullets in a row. So expect that it may, or may NOT empty a 10 round mag. Personally... Try shooting off 7-8 bullets at a time.

So we're done. It can get all hell out anywhere between 580rpm and 700rpm (give or take) depending on what it randomly wants to do. Seems to average low mid 600rpm. For refference, the MP40/STG44 are 535rpm, Type99 625rpm, Thompson/Type100 750rpm.
« Last Edit: 06:14 AM - 08/05/09 by toysrme »
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
XIM Induced RAGE Video

^Global Win Rate = 46%

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: COD [email protected] Macros - Autohotkey
« Reply #1 on: 02:02 AM - 12/13/08 »
The first one works really well with the COD4 G3 too if you speed the fire rate up alittle. Doesn't spit all it's ammo out in a flash like many of the 900-1300rpm macros / mod controllers.

You can make a REALLY NICE M14 also!!! This one isn't so good, I think the return jump winds up being so large that the thing wont do all of it. Works well if you fire it until it settles down into shooting the same hole. Haha! You can also make the DEagle fire into the same bullet holes across the map. Pointless but funny compaired to everyone else that bearly hits the same WALL with an auto deagle LoL!
« Last Edit: 03:05 AM - 12/13/08 by toysrme »
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
XIM Induced RAGE Video

^Global Win Rate = 46%

Offline Biskit64

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06:52 PM - 12/13/08 »

Interesting stuff is there a way to make a two or three shot burst fire Macro ?

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04:29 AM - 12/14/08 »
Sure Im an idiot myself, but Loop by itself-blank is an indefinate loop. If you say Loop, # it will loop # of times.

Instead of:
Loop

The code would say:
Loop, 3
« Last Edit: 07:29 AM - 12/14/08 by toysrme »
XIM Induced RAGE Video

^Global Win Rate = 46%

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08:07 AM - 12/14/08 »
Would like to add, the fastest most of the semi guns will cycle in [email protected] is at 45ms up & down trigger times. The problem remains that at some point, you'll need or want to cycle alot of bullets in a row. Sub 55ms up & down time (110ms overall = 545.45rpm), you'll hit the fire cap lock. It sure is pretty at 45ms up & down tho... It would almost be worth it if I didn't know better LoL!

Maybe one of yall could get it to work.
XIM Induced RAGE Video

^Global Win Rate = 46%

Offline CEOrko

• MVP
  • Devil's Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08:45 AM - 12/14/08 »
Try 38ms. I have no idea how the rate of fire cap works in World at War, but all guns in Modern Warfare with 1,200 RPM could hit 789 RPM reliably before they started stuttering every couple rounds. I did manage to get a four-round burst from a G3 to barely break 1,000 RPM, but that was between bursts where the gun wouldn't even fire all four shots because the button presses were too fast and being sent as overlapping signals to the console, making it look like a button was never released or pressed at some point during the script. I don't see why the input time would have changed, as I mostly blame the console and not the game for the required time for button presses to register, but I guess more could be going on in the background with [email protected]

Macros do break LIVE's ToS, so be wary about using them. Infinity Ward supposedly cared enough to try and police their use, but I never heard of someone catching a ban for them. Treyarch seems a bit more determined to counter them, but the questionable intelligence of a system that monitors and limits rate of fire instead of the lowering of actual weapons' speeds is not what I would call a sign of progress. It's kind of like some half-finished scheme that was originally an attempt at enraging modded controller users, right up until they realized that it was useless against ones with modifiable speeds, and did nothing to stop players from simply turning theirs off, avoiding the problem while people who can hit the trigger quickly are punished for playing too many games or drinking too much caffeine. :P  Only instead of scrapping the plans and starting over after realizing this mistake, they just threw it together and implemented it without any further concern.

Offline Biskit64

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10:07 AM - 12/14/08 »
Sure Im an idiot myself, but Loop by itself-blank is an indefinate loop. If you say Loop, # it will loop # of times.

Instead of:
Loop

The code would say:
Loop, 3

That does the trick burst fire works now, for a weapon with heavy recoil like the m1 try the second macro.
And use loop 2 or 3 for a two or three shot burst. I tried it like that and its easier to control now.

« Last Edit: 10:12 AM - 12/14/08 by Biskit64 »

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11:36 AM - 12/14/08 »
Yeah it'll cycle two/three rounds at 38ms a pop real well.
If you can rock it without it locking you out go for it. To test I always load up a 30 round box mag M1A1 and see if it stalls inside of two clips. At 3 round bursts/38ms, I still lock it out on the first or second clip. I tried adding an extra delay after the last bullet to keep them from streaming out too fast but even adding an extra 110ms I was still triggering it. :/
May just be how Im hitting the button, try it online if ya want. It rocks HARDCORE until it locks you out :'(.

If you want to play around with it you can either tell it to add time via the A-Index (how many times the loop has run) or you can tell it to do it when it does the final mouse coordinate move (after the loops break)

In this example we do it by saying if the loop has run 3 times, sleep 110ms
If A_Index = 3
Sleep 110ms

; IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT GETTING STARTED: Lines that start with a
; semicolon, such as this one, are comments.  They are not executed.

; This ascript has a special filename and path because it is automatically
; launched when you run the program directly.  Also, any text file whose
; name ends in .ahk is associated with the program, which means that it
; can be launched simply by double-clicking it.  You can have as many .ahk
; files as you want, located in any folder.  You can also run more than
; one ahk file simultaneously and each will get its own tray icon.

; SAMPLE HOTKEYS: Below are two sample hotkeys.  The first is Win+Z and it
; launches a web site in the default browser.  The second is Control+Alt+N
; and it launches a new Notepad window (or activates an existing one).  To
; try out these hotkeys, run AutoHotkey again, which will load this file.

;;;;;;
;; Autofire + Aim Correction
;;;;;;
;;
;; Pressing the left mouse button causes an "automatic fire effect"
;; to happen by sending mouse up/down events at regular intervals
;; Also, correction to recoil deviation is done during that interval by
;; lowering the gun a bit.
;;
;; This is good for semi-automatic guns, i.e. pistols and M16.
;;
;; Works well with automatic guns too. Play with the intervals for
;; holding down fire while on a machine gun to prevent overheating.
;;
;; Usage:
;; - In game, press left mouse button for automatic fire
;; - Press 'CapsLock' key to enable/disable automatic fire
;; - Press 'P' key to suspend the script
;;;;;;

#NoEnv
SendMode Input

Hotkey, ~LButton, on

~CapsLock::
         Hotkey, ~LButton, toggle
If toggle != 1
          {
           SoundPlay, C:\Windows\Media\SpeechOn.wav
           }
else
          {
           SoundPlay, C:\Windows\Media\SpeechOff.wav
           }

Code:

p::suspend

autofire()
{
global _auto
if _auto
{
Var := Test1
{
Loop, 3 ;Number after the comma determines how many times the script will loop. Delete for infinate.
{
{
sleep 38 ;Time in MS
SendInput {LButton Up}
sleep 38 ;Time in MS
If A_Index = 3
sleep 110
Test1 := A_Index ;Test1 = A variable that carries outside of the loop, A_Index = how many times this specific loop has run.
mouseXY(0,6) ;Positive X = Right, Y = Down
}
else
break
}
mouseXY(-5,(-6*(Test1))/1.61803399) ;Positive X = Right, Y = Lower. Golden Ratio FTW!
} ;; loop
} ;; if
} ;; autofire()

mouseXY(x,y)
{
}

return
;;;;;;
;;; End script

; Note: From now on whenever you run AutoHotkey directly, this script
; will be loaded.  So feel free to customize it to suit your needs.

; Please read the QUICK-START TUTORIAL near the top of the help file.
; It explains how to perform common automation tasks such as sending
; keystrokes and mouse clicks.  It also explains more about hotkeys.
XIM Induced RAGE Video

^Global Win Rate = 46%

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 07:53 AM - 12/16/08 »
it should also be noted that these are sighted in for offline/private matches. if you try to take them online, they will no longer be sighted in.
XIM Induced RAGE Video

^Global Win Rate = 46%

Offline Biskit64

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01:38 PM - 12/31/08 »
The Macros work wonders with last stand, and those stressful times when your out of primary ammo  .
 I my kill rate in last stand soared, after trying it out.
 With the tap of the caps lock key my Nambu is   lethal .

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 07:09 PM - 01/01/09 »
#NoEnv
SendMode Input

Hotkey, ~LButton, toggle
If toggle != 1
          {
           }
else
          {
           }

Code:

p::suspend ;P key completely suspends the script

autofire()
{
global _auto
if _auto
{
Var := Test1
{
Loop
{
{
random,var1,37,73 ;Generate a random number called varriable (var1) between (#,#)
random,var2,26,30 ;Generate a random number called varriable (var1) between (#,#)
Sleep, %var1% ;Sleep for the amount of time randomly generated as var1
SendInput {LButton Up}
Sleep, %var2% ;Sleep for the amount of time randomly generated as var2
mouseXY(0,1) ;Positive X = Right, Y = Down
If A_Index = 30 ; The pause at loop 15 helps
Sleep, 33 ;Sleep time is in ms
If A_Index = 29 ; The 4.5s pause at 29 keeps the 30 round clips from running empty - reload times are quicker if you dont need to recock!
Sleep, 4500 ;Sleep time is in ms
}
else
break
}
mouseXY(0,(-3*(Test1))/1.61803399) ;Positive X = Right, Y = Lower. Golden Ratio FTW!
} ;; loop
} ;; if
} ;; autofire()

mouseXY(x,y)
{
}
return
;;;;;;
;;; End script
That's what Ive been using as of late. It's funner than a set of skinny drunk twins!

It gets around the fire limit cap by changing the sleep times to a random number between whatever numbers you put in. It also will pause 4.5 seconds on the 29th bullet you shoot. (Slight pause on the 15th)
Sometimes it will spit 650-700rpm+ out. Sometimes it will feel like it is doing nothing when you run across higher numbers. Heart stops thats for sure LMAO!
When the numbers start dropping below 45, there is an increasing chance that the xbox will miss what happened - and that entire cycle will fail. Which is why its programmed to effectivle shoot 29 bullets in a row. Yet only about 24-27 bullets will really be fired. (Xbox simply missing the really fast updates)
Anywho Its still fast enough to lock your fire rate down, but just slow enough to not do it often aslong as you try real hard not to hose several people in a row LMAO!

Space bar toggles the macro on & off. Makes it alot more convenient to toggle than the caps key.

As is, assuming it doesn't skip an input (and it definately DOES) and assuming you fire under 15 bullets. It will fire anywhere between 582-952rpm.
XIM Induced RAGE Video

^Global Win Rate = 46%

Offline animenows

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 09:25 AM - 01/02/09 »
I see that you use some variables below 38. If you do,like you said, the xbox may not register those bullets. Have you wondered  what the average  firing  rate of your script??  It may be better to do  something like this which i use to avoid the  system.

Fire the  first 3 bullets with  38 ms up and down delay..then the rest at 53 ms up and down . It seems the rapid fire system ignores anything above 53,,while 52 will get you nerfed.

38 =  789.47 rpm   53 = 566.07rpm
Since people usually don't fire more then 10 bullets at once, unless  in emergencies, this allows a  decent average rate of fire. Also it allows a  quick kill with the first 3 bullets for many situations.

Also I see that you placed  a  limit of 29 bullets ,but that only works if you fire the entire clip at once. What you should do is let it count to 29 and let it reset to 0  every  time you press a certain key (reload key)

use KeyCount instead

One last thing. The anti-recoil in this console does not work properly. This is because on a pc you can move mouse instantly useing Input. But on Xbox, any movement,key press must exceed the time of 38 ms for it to be consistent. What you want to do for more accurate anti-recoil is to slow down your move mouse. move the same distant, but over a period of time.   
« Last Edit: 11:47 AM - 01/02/09 by animenows »

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 07:22 PM - 01/02/09 »
You can use 2 round bursts if you want, itll still lock you out after afew rounds in most games if you've really got it turned up. whoever programmed it is really, really smart.
it goes beyond looking at more than X bullets/inputs in X amount time of.

i put a pause at 29 so the script doesn't go willy nilly asking for 40-50 bullets before you can let off the button. otherwise you try to fire a whole clip of something out and it will lock you out from just pushing it so many times when it otherwise would not have.
XIM Induced RAGE Video

^Global Win Rate = 46%

Offline Biskit64

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 09:09 AM - 01/09/09 »
What would be really cool is a good sniping macro,maybe i would give sniping a try then.
  I would need to bind left shift  with my right mouse key i guess.
It would simplify it and make it a lot quicker.

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 02:47 PM - 01/09/09 »
What do you mean?
XIM Induced RAGE Video

^Global Win Rate = 46%