XIM Community

feedback (forgot to do it)  (Read 770 times)

Offline soler37

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: r4yz0rz
feedback (forgot to do it)
« on: 09:26 AM - 10/29/11 »
Ok so i wanted to drop a feedback after 3-4 months with the xim, i got it off ebay since there were no international shipping back then so i had no other way of buying it, so ill make this feedback short.
let me start by saying that without the xim3 i wouldnt be playing bfbc2 or any bf on my xbox for the that matter, i found it impossible after some years of pc gaming to adjust to the controller, i hated the lack of control that i had, basicly shot someone and missed all the time then get killed, it got me so fustrated that i looked for a solution.
after some searches ive found xfps and all those bad gimiks that are really bad, reading reviews and watching videos of the xim3 got me very interested, so i decided not to play games and to just trust the videos and reviews and buy the thing ASAP and i did, and let me to you i never looked back since then, worth every $ i spent.
my KD on bfbc2 is slowly rising from the crap it used to be, i find gaming on my xbox to be fun and not fustrating anymore, i also found that it is a very easy gadget to use and requires not a lot of knowledge anways, dont know if this was short but to summaries.
i love this little machine
i would recommend it to anyone gaming on xbox or pc
i would definitly keep coming back for the newer versions in the future.
and finally thanks to obsiv and the rest of the team for allowing me to play an fps game the way it SHOULD be played.
1000/10

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: feedback (forgot to do it)
« Reply #1 on: 10:36 AM - 10/29/11 »
Hi, thanks for your feedback, we appreciate people taking the time to provide it.

If you could, please repost to: http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=8801.msg205616#new

As so we can keep track of them all.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline soler37

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: r4yz0rz
Re: feedback (forgot to do it)
« Reply #2 on: 10:56 AM - 10/29/11 »
done

Admin