XIM Community

BF3 not very good. IMO  (Read 23559 times)

Offline Ryoga

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: BF3 not very good. IMO
« Reply #195 on: 01:42 PM - 10/12/11 »
Final BF3 code is more like BF2:BC2 according to some reviewer at joystiq.

If it is, then I'm for BF3 than MW3...

Offline paulg123

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: 02:04 PM - 10/12/11 »

That's alot more reassuring.

To add my bit for amazon uk, I ordered the sidewinder x4 at 33.99 and day before it was sent out it price dropped to 24.99! Sent them an email at midnight to say how disappointed I was and got reply in morning to say they had refunded difference back onto my card, very impressed

Offline Hjalmar

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: 05:11 PM - 10/12/11 »
Honestly after the beta im having trouble playing another shooter.... Theres nothing mp that I really want to play now besides bf3.

Same with me, played I've maybe played Black Ops mulitplayer for half an hour since the beta ended and the rest of my gaming time has been Black Ops Zombies.

Offline Ryoga

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: 05:54 PM - 10/12/11 »

That's alot more reassuring.

I think what happened with the beta was that EA probably wanted it more like Call of Duty. DICE saw from fans that they didn't want this and now DICE have made significant changes to make BF3 for like BF than COD.

Remember when DICE developed the MP for Medal of Honor to be more like COD? Didn't go down well at all...

At the end of the day, most of us don't want another COD clone.

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wa2En5emble
« Reply #199 on: 08:28 PM - 10/12/11 »
The only thing I feel like they made more like cod were the controls... If they go back to bfbc2 turn speed ill kill myself.
Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up

Souver

« Reply #200 on: 07:29 AM - 10/13/11 »
trust me- bf3 is really great for pc with mouse + kb and joystick support for vehicles/aircraft.

But it will suck on consoles, its just too complex and its a 30fps game. Console players dont want to study all sort of controls to be able to operate everything (vehicles etc.)

Instead it ends up in retards camping in a bush with a sniper etc. Was in BC2 like that and will be in BF3 like that. Brainless kids under 15 and lame old casuals above 35 dont have a clue whats the objective of the game and how to play it properly. So sitting behind a rock or barrel is the best they come up with.

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • tuffrabit's Twitch.tv channel
  • Gamertag: TuFFrabit
« Reply #201 on: 07:38 AM - 10/13/11 »
trust me- bf3 is really great for pc with mouse + kb and joystick support for vehicles/aircraft.

But it will suck on consoles, its just too complex and its a 30fps game. Console players dont want to study all sort of controls to be able to operate everything (vehicles etc.)

Instead it ends up in retards camping in a bush with a sniper etc. Was in BC2 like that and will be in BF3 like that. Brainless kids under 15 and lame old casuals above 35 dont have a clue whats the objective of the game and how to play it properly. So sitting behind a rock or barrel is the best they come up with.

This rant might have had some weight before we all played the beta.  You are just opinionated now... and wrong.

Offline Edwood

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: 08:32 PM - 10/13/11 »
Meh, I opted for the PC Version.  Ironically saved nearly $20 on Amazon, only to have to likely spend hundreds more on upgrades to my PC, haha.

Although, I might change my mind and get the XBox version, or not at all.  At least I sometimes have an advantage of XIM3 over most other players, while not so on the PC version.  And I'd be able to trash talk rather than trash type.

One thing that would've made Origin very worthwhile is to be able to share stats across different platforms.  I would love to be able to play both the XBox and PC versions, and have my Stats carry across each version.  So if I wanted to play XBox with some friends some of the time for casual pick up play, and then play on PC with organized clans and such, I would be able to level up and keep the same progress, rather than duplicating it.

That way, EA can have twice the money from me, but I don't spend twice the amount of time.

-Ed
XIM4 + Run and Gun = Fun.

Souver

« Reply #203 on: 08:42 AM - 10/14/11 »
trash talk your teammates or what, cause others cant hear u. There is no lobby prematch waiting in bf3 as far as i know..

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wa2En5emble
« Reply #204 on: 07:32 PM - 10/14/11 »
Souver is right youd have to trash message.... Though it is good cuz I dont have to listen to a nine year old scream obsceneties into the mic.
Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up

Admin