XIM Community

Zen's BF3 Standard Config ***Updated with Mist's new deadzone to try***  (Read 69495 times)

Offline Zen

• MVP
    • View Profile
No I keep it on but I doubt it will make much difference. It didnt do much on BC2

Offline b1eachy

• View Profile
lol had a @#$% week at work.... came home downloaded beta.... got your config.... instant smiles.

nice work Zen your a godsend

-----------------------

Offline Dirtee

• I dont @#$% around when it cmes to @#$% around
    • View Profile
    • Nubreaks
  • Gamertag: Dirt33breaks
just thought i had to show the awesomeness on the xim3 with zen's settings on BF3

i can't even remember getting over 35 kills in a bfbc2 match lol! must be BF3 insane sensitivity!  i likey!!

we lost also! lol

Offline PhilAshio

• MVP
  • Troll in the Mist, 4fun
    • View Profile
4916 feels great for general twitch gameplay but it can't handle precision sniping. While you can't feel aim assist at 4916, 3800 is a little too sticky with aim assist.

Have you tried turning the aim assist off?

I usually don't like to turn AA off because games that give you the option seem to have a bunch of other stuff going on with AA like bullet magnetism. I'll give it a try though. Even with AA sniping is much better at 3800.

Offline Oshi7

• View Profile
Stupid question... how do I set it to be a square dead zone? It just has a circle next to it.

Offline b1eachy

• View Profile
u move to the circle with ur pad and press up or down... not sure which...
-----------------------

Offline ki11er

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • My Elantra project
  • Gamertag: CoMp1ex Shadow
This really is better than the smart translator for BF2, thanks for the holdover till the smart translator comes out :)

Offline ki11er

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • My Elantra project
  • Gamertag: CoMp1ex Shadow
For some reason, I am having issues with this deadzone, I still skip around everywhere.

Ive only read first and last page so I will go and read the inbetween pages. mx518

****EDIT*******

4200 works wonders for me for ADS. Hip is fine as it is.
« Last Edit: 11:10 AM - 10/01/11 by ki11er »

Offline Lunchbox

• View Profile
Wow i just looked at my BF3 config( Zen's) and realized i been using a circle dead zone vs a square dead zone. Will change to square and test it out. Is there a major difference between using a a circle or a square dead zone ?

Offline mykal

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: sedatedRN
Nice config Zen, one of the best standards I've tried.  I'll be switching between 3850 and 4916 to see which dz feels better to me.

Offline mykal

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: sedatedRN
Wow i just looked at my BF3 config( Zen's) and realized i been using a circle dead zone vs a square dead zone. Will change to square and test it out. Is there a major difference between using a a circle or a square dead zone ?

Yes, especially when moving your mouse diagonally.

Offline Zen

• MVP
    • View Profile

Yes it will make a huge difference.

Glad to see more people enjoying this,.

Ki11er Try out 4200 and 4916. Set them up on a switcher and toggle between them.

Offline Lunchbox

• View Profile
Ya the square dead zone made a difference. You were right mykal its really better on the diagonal movements.

Offline Lunchbox

• View Profile
Iam using the 3800 dead zone right now. Will try out 4200 / 4916.  Oh and Zen thanks for creating this config.

Offline Zen

• MVP
    • View Profile
No worries dude. I enjoying tweaking away like a geek ;D

Admin