XIM Community

Zen's BF3 Standard Config ***Updated with Mist's new deadzone to try***  (Read 69908 times)

Offline NY Dynasty

• http://nerdreactor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: NY Dynasty1977
watch the videos here http://xim3.com/?page_id=187
change the translator to standard and then enter the settings.

so I would use the BC2 translator then?  n thanks for this setup guys, I tried the beta last night n got owned!!!  had to play with a controller as I didnt know which ST to use (I see some ppl here used the reach) and was tempted to try it out on the 360.  will give this a shot in the morning...
" border="0

Why did I leave NY?????

XIM4
G700
Sony Nav
XB1
BenQ RL2455HM
Skullcandy PLYR 1s
Modelo 12pk

Offline Incognito

• View Profile
Yeah, you're best off starting with the BF:BC2 translator and changing the Smart to Standard for both Hip (Primary) and ADS (Secondary) and enter the values in Zen's original post.  By using the BC2 translator the key binds will be pretty close to what you'll probably want to use for BF3 and it'll save you some time.

Offline FarKim

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: FarKim
Just had a quick test of 3850 vs 4916. First test both looking down pistol sights and small amount of game play and I was unable to tell the difference.
I will do more testing tonight as I have it set up with a switcher.

Offline NY Dynasty

• http://nerdreactor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: NY Dynasty1977
Yeah, you're best off starting with the BF:BC2 translator and changing the Smart to Standard for both Hip (Primary) and ADS (Secondary) and enter the values in Zen's original post.  By using the BC2 translator the key binds will be pretty close to what you'll probably want to use for BF3 and it'll save you some time.
thanks, its my first time doin this, I actually only used the xim3 for BC2, luckily it had a premade ST.  I would copy the BC2 one, make my changes and then rename it, right?  the beta is pretty glitchy though, had a lot of issues ADS but not gonna cancel my preorder either way...
" border="0

Why did I leave NY?????

XIM4
G700
Sony Nav
XB1
BenQ RL2455HM
Skullcandy PLYR 1s
Modelo 12pk

Offline five4time9champs

• View Profile
just tried these setting and my 1st match on bf3 i went 26-13. love em!!!! i like the fast movements. why does the gfx look glitchy though? beta glitches maybe?

Offline scottpriley

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: scottRiley09
question,  i know what the deadzone is but how to u edit it on the xim3. i went to smart advanced i saw everything except for that

King of BF3

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wa2En5emble
Dont switch it to smart advanced switch it to standard... Then youll see the settings.
Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up

Offline scottpriley

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: scottRiley09
lol thank you, went 42-11 with the bc2 hope this makes it even better

King of BF3

Offline PhilAshio

• MVP
  • Troll in the Mist, 4fun
    • View Profile
4916 feels great for general twitch gameplay but it can't handle precision sniping. While you can't feel aim assist at 4916, 3800 is a little too sticky with aim assist.

Offline Zen

• MVP
    • View Profile
Just had a quick test of 3850 vs 4916. First test both looking down pistol sights and small amount of game play and I was unable to tell the difference.
I will do more testing tonight as I have it set up with a switcher.

Yeah without a switcher it would be too hard to compare.

Offline Zen

• MVP
    • View Profile
4916 feels great for general twitch gameplay but it can't handle precision sniping. While you can't feel aim assist at 4916, 3800 is a little too sticky with aim assist.

Have you tried turning the aim assist off?

Offline Zen

• MVP
    • View Profile
Uh Zen, shouldn't the subject be "Updated 30 Sept"? :)

Yeah I was being a dumb @#$% :)

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wa2En5emble
Yea tried the new dd and it does work a little better.
Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up

Offline Zen

• MVP
    • View Profile
Yea tried the new dd and it does work a little better.

Its a minor change. This games going to need a smarty to really get the juice out of it. Can't wait for full release.

Offline JP360

• View Profile
You use aim assist off?