XIM Community

Since there will be no STs for PS3 games, can we get a dedicated subforum...  (Read 4133 times)

Offline thegurujim

• View Profile
...to post our settings for PS3 (exclusive) games?  Maybe have a standard posting guideline for games.

Each game would be it's own topic and then people would post their translator settings for that game.

People could post their tweaks for existing STs or Ts that seem to work for the games in question.  We could also have a poll for the best translator setups so people can try popular/tweaked settings first, possibly  eliminating the need to try a bunch before settling on one that's popular.

Offline mindworm22

• MVP
  • "I'm your huckleberry..."
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Liquidboy
Good idea...

"You beat that horse to a bloody pulp in that circle-jerk of a thread .... and then poured the remains in a blender, pureed them, and gargled the leftovers. How you're not sick of it is beyond me." --- RookCheck

Offline SiNister

• MVP
    • View Profile

Offline ccheng187

• View Profile
cant agreed more. lets start with socom contfrontation  ;D.  Im will to pay for it, thats how much i want it.

Offline stetab

• MVP
  • (✌゚∀゚)☞
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BO4TZ
Why not just post them in the other config forum with something like [PS3 CONFIG] in the title. They'll be easy to find by search that way. Just suggesting because they pruned a few boards not too long ago to make the board less cluttered or something.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
not a bad idea after all, maybe a subpart in the "Playstation 3" section so its easier to find?
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline N00bulous

• View Profile

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Yep.

A sub-forum within Playstation 3 would be easier to find and would encourage greater participation as a result.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline mindworm22

• MVP
    • View Profile
What say you, global mods and folks on the inside?  You say you will support PS3 once the community grows ---- we're asking for a message board page.....not firmware support.  =)

Can it be done? 

"You beat that horse to a bloody pulp in that circle-jerk of a thread .... and then poured the remains in a blender, pureed them, and gargled the leftovers. How you're not sick of it is beyond me." --- RookCheck

Offline Calcifer

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Calciffer
I'm up for this. I have a xim2 but will be ordering a xim3 because I want to rock out on the ps3. If everything works out like you guys say it does you will see a tremendous growth in ps3 users. So bump away :)

Offline mindworm22

• MVP
    • View Profile
Moderators --- can it be done?????   C'mon now.....belly up to the bar so we can populate it with our configs, please. 

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
I defer to OMGsus on anything forum-related.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline mindworm22

• MVP
    • View Profile
OK....OMG? 

What say you?

Offline Calcifer

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Calciffer
OMGsus bringth thy power!

Offline thegurujim

• View Profile
Any word on a subforum?

Admin