XIM Community

What an adventure  (Read 1359 times)

Offline F22Gaiden

• View Profile
What an adventure
« on: 07:01 PM - 02/10/08 »
Ok. For those who have been keeping up with my problems they are solved. all that's left is getting the XAE-ME configured correctly. I actually had to go to a gamecrazy to gamestops and other trade in stores to find a controller that worked. Turns out I bought the one that they used for their xbox 360 lil demo set up they had in there. the controller is beat up but still works and best of all... I HAVE A CONNECTION TO THE XFPS!!! Thank you guys for the help. even the ones who even took a look to see whats up.

Offline SUPRARACER

• View Profile
Re: What an adventure
« Reply #1 on: 06:10 AM - 02/11/08 »
Ok. For those who have been keeping up with my problems they are solved. all that's left is getting the XAE-ME configured correctly. I actually had to go to a gamecrazy to gamestops and other trade in stores to find a controller that worked. Turns out I bought the one that they used for their xbox 360 lil demo set up they had in there. the controller is beat up but still works and best of all... I HAVE A CONNECTION TO THE XFPS!!! Thank you guys for the help. even the ones who even took a look to see whats up.

Welcome aboard! Glad you got it all working you seam to be a pretty resourceful person so I am sure you will have much to add to the boards.

John

Offline Juncti

• MVP
  • MultiXimer
    • View Profile
Re: What an adventure
« Reply #2 on: 10:13 AM - 10/17/08 »
Months old so likely resolved.

I'm closing this post and if anyone still needs some help they can start a new more current post.

Closed...