XIM Community

MW3 control feel change?  (Read 598 times)

Offline thegurujim

• View Profile
MW3 control feel change?
« on: 07:00 AM - 09/07/11 »
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3-mw2-cod-mw2,13370.html#xtor=RSS-181

From the article:
Infinity Ward's executive producer Mark Rubin told an audience at a roundtable discussion at Call of Duty XP that the developer's focus is on gameplay technology. The developers have been further fine-tuning the sensitivity and acceleration of the thumbsticks for the console versions of the game.

Hope this doesn't mean that we'll have to tweak the crap out of our BO or MW2 setups to get the XIM3 to feel right until a ST can be released.

How soon will it be before a ST can be released?  What is the "learning" time needed for a new ST anyway?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: MW3 control feel change?
« Reply #1 on: 07:21 AM - 09/07/11 »
played the demo of mw2 lately, didnt get used to the feeling so maybe it gets better :)
(yeah i was just used to other translators, but still ;) )
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • tuffrabit's Twitch.tv channel
  • Gamertag: TuFFrabit
Re: MW3 control feel change?
« Reply #2 on: 07:51 AM - 09/07/11 »
I think I remember OBsIV saying something about ST training taking around 24-ish hours.

Admin