XIM Community

cant stop runnning  (Read 1733 times)

Offline sam5560

• View Profile
cant stop runnning
« on: 09:11 AM - 09/29/08 »
hi guys im being a nightmare at the moment (sorry).it is kind of relating to my previous post about my controller. anyway when im in game sometimes it just stops me havng all control and just keeps on running, i thought that the original problem was my controller as i have had the same problem in the past which was solved (or so i thought) with me unplugging the controller once the xim was up and running. but its doing it now even when the controller is unplugged. the only remedy seems to be is if i unplug the usb cable from the front of my xbox and connect it back again. any ideas would be great cheers sam5560

Offline Juncti

• MVP
  • MultiXimer
    • View Profile
Re: cant stop runnning
« Reply #1 on: 12:49 PM - 10/17/08 »
House cleaning bump.... still open...

Offline MaXKiLLz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07:40 PM - 11/14/08 »
I'm a new user to XIM.  Been using it for a couple of weeks.  In the past week, while playing Call of Duty World at War, I've had the it completely stop responding.  It gets stuck moving slowly in one direction.  The software still shows my inputs correctly, but the Xbox remains completely unresponsive.  I can't even get back to the dashboard.  Just like the above poster, the only solution is to unplug the XFPS from the Xbox's USB port, reconnect it and reload the XIM software.  Then all is good again. 

If you've experienced this scenario, please add your comments to this thread.  I'm wondering if it's a defect in the XFPS, XIM or the Software.

Offline sam5560

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07:45 AM - 11/15/08 »
I'm not to sure I tried a few things to narrow down the problem. First I tried everything as normal and unplugged my controller from the xfps but still the problem was there. Also I tried just playing with my controller to see if I had a faulty controller but again to problem still happened. Not very often though maybe once a night. I know this isnt very helpful I just thought I would give you my input.
regards sam5560