XIM Community

VIDEO: Xim3 with Resistance 3 Beta  (Read 1300 times)

Offline GreyMouser

• MVP
  • Mostly PC now until a great exclusive pops up.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GreyingGamer
VIDEO: Xim3 with Resistance 3 Beta
« on: 11:52 AM - 08/22/11 »
Something worthwhile to contribute to the community (I hope). The beta's only up for another week I think, but maybe the final game will have a similar look mechanic.

XIM3 settings are BC2 ST with a primary of 14 (15 black dots for me), secondary of 20. Tried Fear 3, Homefront and Crysis 2 STís and they were jittery around the deadzone area. I was using a g500 mouse and my new n52te keypad. Couldn't memorize all the key bindings, lol.

Playing the game, it's starting to remind me of Halo's look mechanic so I might try that next and update this thread if I have time.

Loadout: kb = Rantopad with Gateron red switches (model RT101-0005); m = g403; PS4 controllers = official; XIM =  XIM4

Offline Gabbagod

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: VIDEO: Xim3 with Resistance 3 Beta
« Reply #1 on: 09:52 AM - 09/05/11 »
Thanks for sharing that m8. Finally jumped on the open beta. Pleasantly surprised, pretty decent and fun multiplayer. Jumped around a bit at time but good hit detection. Enjoyable perks and killstreaks and 2 decent enough maps. A purchase for me!

Offline mindworm22

• MVP
  • "I'm your huckleberry..."
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Liquidboy
Re: VIDEO: Xim3 with Resistance 3 Beta
« Reply #2 on: 10:43 AM - 09/05/11 »
xInterested in hearing how this ferrets out once released.   I enjoyed the first two, both campaign and online.  Online for #2 was pretty solid with XIM1...

"You beat that horse to a bloody pulp in that circle-jerk of a thread .... and then poured the remains in a blender, pureed them, and gargled the leftovers. How you're not sick of it is beyond me." --- RookCheck