XIM Community

Magnata dead?  (Read 2202 times)

Offline triwave

• View Profile
Magnata dead?
« on: 07:19 PM - 08/13/11 »
I am actively creating SSF4 macros for 1-24 trials for the achievement.  I havnt used my XIM in forever and stumbled upon this program and have gotten it down pretty quickly.  I havnt seen a post in here in almost a year... does anyone still use this and or want to trade macros for super street fighter 4 AE?  I would love to help someone or complete this for the community.  I have finished RYU and ChunLi so far (the ones released prior were not for super street fighter, and so alot was missing).

If someone is still developing or using this please respond, I would also like to see or use the newer 1.5 version that was supposedly being released.  I do notice there is definately input lag, which makes making the macros a ton more difficult, especially with charge characters. 

Anywho, I also found that 45 inputs per second is the max for SSF4 and so setting the magnata software to 22 seems to work the best.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Magnata dead?
« Reply #1 on: 07:39 PM - 08/13/11 »
the main reasons are probably that this section is quite hidden in between the others, but there are still a lot of xim2 users out there and im sure a bunch of them will be interested in this once they checked this section out

just give it a bit of time, people will read this and the popularity will rise again
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline rip_xoid

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: OFP MARINE 2844
« Reply #2 on: 06:12 AM - 11/05/11 »
Does anyone have a place where I can download Macro Magnata?  I'm interested in working with it a bit.  the usable version and the source would be nice.   Thanks

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06:19 AM - 11/20/11 »
maybe somebody else has it, but i dont
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline NinjaX2

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Xaanit
« Reply #4 on: 09:10 AM - 04/23/13 »
There is a link to the download for it in a few of the posts.

Admin