XIM Community

Anyone know phones really well (blackberry)?  (Read 803 times)

Offline Hai iRnewHERE

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Hai iRnewHERE
Anyone know phones really well (blackberry)?
« on: 11:10 AM - 08/12/11 »
I need to get a new cell phone for my existing sprint plan. Unfortunately I bought a windows 6.1 smart phone and it's been an absolute nightmare.

It's the HTC snap. I LOVE the size/layout of it but the software is an abortion and I can't deal with it anymore.  I noticed blackberry (8350 in particular) because they are very similar in size but i'm so scared to get into another operations horror story so I'm wondering if anyone has any insight with it.   Also if you know of a phone similar to what i'm looking for with a good operation system, please let me know.

I use my phone for scheduling, calling and texting. I don't surf the web on it or network so I don't need a big screen blah blah blah.

google image, not my hand, lolz.

Offline asilver

• MVP
  • STE4LYOURFACE
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone know phones really well (blackberry)?
« Reply #1 on: 11:48 AM - 08/12/11 »
So THAT'S what he's been up to while thousands of children die of famine and disease in Africa on a daily basis.   
Dirty Tony De La Nomadz M.C.

cs:go

Offline stetab

• MVP
  • (✌゚∀゚)☞
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BO4TZ
« Reply #2 on: 06:24 PM - 08/12/11 »
Blackberry is great for the things you are looking for in my experience. The keyboards on them are excellent. I have owned the 8350 and 9650 on Sprint and I much prefer the 9650. The keyboard is better, the phone is more responsive, and the resolution of the screen is better for messaging and pretty much anything you will do with the phone.

Offline Hai iRnewHERE

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Hai iRnewHERE
« Reply #3 on: 09:08 PM - 08/12/11 »
So THAT'S what he's been up to while thousands of children die of famine and disease in Africa on a daily basis.   

LOL. I love it.

Thanks Stetab, exactly what I was looking for.
« Last Edit: 09:33 PM - 08/12/11 by Hai iRnewHERE »

Offline asilver

• MVP
  • STE4LYOURFACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:45 PM - 08/15/11 »
haaha

i miss my blackberry keyboard, F&^$ING touchscreen keyboards make ME want to punch babies.
Dirty Tony De La Nomadz M.C.

cs:go

Offline Threewheels

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10:47 AM - 08/16/11 »
windows mobile 6 in 2011?  Not surprising that you hated it.  I had the same sprint phone for about 4 years (just got rid of it 1.5 months ago), and it ran windows mobile 6.  I just got used to the limitations, and used it for basic phone stuff.

Now I have an android phone (galaxy S 4g), and it's like a whole new world, lol.  But from what I understand, BB's are very good at the stuff you want.  I believe there are a couple of new models being released right now too, so make sure you do a bit of research and get a newer one!

Offline Shayla 414

• View Profile
    • Animal Planet
« Reply #6 on: 04:30 AM - 08/18/11 »
Yes of course.Infact I have used Blackberry for two years.