XIM Community

Gunship in BO  (Read 1232 times)

Offline Biggah

• View Profile
Gunship in BO
« on: 03:41 PM - 08/10/11 »
Is it only me or the gunship in BO in uncrontrollable through xim3 even if i pick up the controller still cant controll it, i was thinking its the controller but if i connect the wired controller without xim3 i can controll the gunship.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Gunship in BO
« Reply #1 on: 03:46 PM - 08/10/11 »
thats weird, the controller will always work the same, it doesnt matter if its connected to the xim3 or directly to the xbox

the reason why its so hard to controll with a mouse is that the engine is totally different, which is definitely wanted, a gun shouldnt feel like a helicopter

whats your usb setup for the xim3 and what firmwares, mouse and stuff are you using?
sounds like you are doing something wrong
if you are unsure, reread the manual that shipped with the xim3
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline Biggah

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03:59 PM - 08/10/11 »
im using the latest Fw for xim3, g500 for the mouse, and k120 for the keyboard, white wired oem xbox360 controller, its weird cuz it just flys around i tried moving the left stick it doesnt respond at all but the right stick is fine on the controller

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04:02 PM - 08/10/11 »
well that not the way it should work

have you used the recommended usb layout? left mouse, middle keyboard, right controller?
this does make a difference

btw is your xim doing a good job on the regular weapons?
just asking
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Offline Biggah

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04:06 PM - 08/10/11 »
Let me try that i swithed the mouse and key board cuz i unplug the keyboard to use on my comp. But all the weapons works..
« Last Edit: 04:17 PM - 08/10/11 by Biggah »

Offline Threewheels

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04:10 PM - 08/10/11 »
I know there was a gunship glitch where you couldn't fly the gunship (only fire and aim).. but I thought that was fixed recently.

Offline Biggah

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04:38 PM - 08/10/11 »
well i tried it in combat training and it works just fine even switched the controller and mouse usb's on the xim3 works ok, but when i tried it in multiplayer its the same thing hard to controll it just flys around lol, sorry it took me a long time to get gunship on multiplayer. maybe its the glitch. can someone else try it  in multiplayer and see, maybe its just me. thanx for the responds guys..

Offline Boddiebagger

• MVP
  • The Original KWAK'er
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04:51 PM - 08/10/11 »
I have gotten this a few times. Mostly in ground war.

What boddiebagger calls losing a gun fight means, killing the opposing team 3 times over and dying once.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04:51 PM - 08/10/11 »
do not have black ops, but im sure other users will let you know about it

Offline Mouse N Keybord

• MVP
  • Got XIM?
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Mouse N Keybord
« Reply #9 on: 01:09 AM - 08/11/11 »
I don't have any issues with the chopper or gunship controls with my xim3. Wish the xim3 had a forced direction setting that the right stick could just go in one direction with just a slight nudge of the mouse.
Watch me on Twitch.tv: http://twitch.tv/TeamXIM
TeamXIM Schedule: http://www.tinyurl.com/ximsched

Offline Bizzar1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Bizzar1
« Reply #10 on: 08:05 AM - 08/12/11 »
It's the same for me. Works fine in combat training but sometimes nothing online. Can't aim or move. My fix, don't use gunship hah! In fact I don't use any killstreaks like that at all anymore. Counter-spy, care pack and sr71. Those perks help my team win and not just a selfish me.
"Surely there must be something you can do."
"I'm doing everything I can... and stop calling me Shirley!"

Offline BlessUp

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 08:12 AM - 08/12/11 »
That is a glitch that happens in groundwar. Are you sure your not confusing the chopper gunner that flys by itself in circles and you can only controller the gun?

Offline Xenon

• MVP
  • Boo!
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Xenonshot
« Reply #12 on: 08:20 AM - 08/12/11 »
suprising with my xim2 and xim3 i found the gunship easier to control then using the controller...
I rRrRR 133337Zorz

Offline Biggah

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 11:28 AM - 08/12/11 »
Thanx for the replys guys, good to know im not the only one, maybe it is a glitch in ground war. Im gonna try out another game lobby.

Update: just tried the gunship in multiplayer domination and control works, i guess it is a glitch on ground war.
« Last Edit: 12:10 PM - 08/12/11 by Biggah »

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 12:51 PM - 08/12/11 »
good to hear that, cause otherwise there wouldve been a fault in your xim3 i guess ;)