XIM Community

XIM3 Shipping to Canada question  (Read 1707 times)

Offline hongsaiyuk

• Noclass whatsoever...
    • View Profile
XIM3 Shipping to Canada question
« on: 02:15 PM - 08/02/11 »
I apologize in advance if this has already been discussed. I looked around for information on it and read that i need to go through a 3rd party to get it here?? I checked out the Announcements page and saw that "International Shipping and Paypal" thread. I'm kind of confused because of it...

Oddly when i put in the postal code for my home or office it doesn't list me anything from the "Shop" page under the shipping options. I tried out 90210 and i get a few choices, so i can eliminate my browser as a possible issue.

So i guess the real question is: Must i go through a 3rd party to get it shipped to Canada or have things changed??

My XIM1 still works great but i'm getting real tired of having to boot my laptop all the time. Especially since the XIM3 are in stock, i'd like to take advantage of this moment.

Liquid, help a brother out!! Otherwise i might not be inclined on letting you continue your grim reaper rampage next time!!  :o

Thanks in advance everyone!

Online Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: XIM3 Shipping to Canada question
« Reply #1 on: 02:39 PM - 08/02/11 »
oh no thats no longer needed, the xim3 store is no longer beta

so you can ofc ship to every country you want know :)
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline hongsaiyuk

• Noclass whatsoever...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03:30 PM - 08/02/11 »
Thanks for the quick reply! It's appreciated!!

I'm sorry, it seems i'm retarded. I get the options at the very end of the order when i actually go though the store.

You wouldn't know the delay time per option would you? The ETAs are not listed. I'm wondering the difference in time between the ground option, int economy and priority.

I'm willing to pay extra if it will save me a week or 2...

Online Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05:25 PM - 08/02/11 »
to canada you say?

expensive shipping 3 days or less
cheap shipping about 5 days
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Offline hongsaiyuk

• Noclass whatsoever...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07:32 AM - 08/03/11 »
Thanks for all the help Od1n. I see that there is no need to pay double to save 2-3 days!

You've been a great help. I just finished my order and now am waiting. Soon i'll be part of the XIM3 club :)

Online Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08:21 AM - 08/03/11 »
hehe nice to hear that

hong maybe you wanna check out the introduction videos or the other stuff about the xim3 ;)
its always good to know how to use it before you have it, makes the gaming a lot easier ;)
(upper right button "Learn ?")

Offline hongsaiyuk

• Noclass whatsoever...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08:44 AM - 08/03/11 »
Yes i will, liquid has given me a few links as well. Being the lazy sob that i am, in the end i'll just nag him or take his cfg and tweak it  :o

I know it will be mostly be trial and error, it took me a few days to perfect my cfg for the XIM1 and i'm expecting no different TBH.

Admin